Ready for another race? The 2017 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship has hit the round for round three of the season, the 2017 Thunder Valley MX. Located in the high elevation of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, this is one of the most challenging circuits on the series due to its rough conditions and power-robbing elevation to both bikes and riders. Check out the provisional entry lists and injury reports for the weekend…
2017 Thunder Valley MX | 250 Class Provisional Entry List
6. Jeremy Martin 16. Zach Osborne | With two overall victories in the first two rounds, the Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider leads the championship. 17. Joey Savatgy 23. Aaron Plessinger 24. Austin Forkner 26. Alex Martin 36. Adam Cianciarulo 38. Shane McElrath 39. Colt Nichols 42. Kyle Cunningham | AutoTrader.com/Monster Energy/Toyota/JGRMX/Suzuki rider crashed at Glen Helen, uncertain status for Thunder Valley. 45. Mitchell Harrison 46. Justin Hill 50. Luke Renzland 57. Jimmy Decotis 74. Bradley Taft 78. Nick Gaines 96. Vann Martin 108. Dylan Ferrandis | Despite a hard crash and concussion at round one, the Yamalube/Star Racing/Yamaha rider is in for Glen Helen. 128. Cameron McAdoo 129. Sean Cantrell 172. Mark Worth 183. Lorenzo Locurcio 184. Michael Thacker 200. Joachim Falden 235. Tucker Cantrell 268. Blake Neiheiser 336. Chaz Braden 341. Nico Izzi 342. Michael Mosiman 388. Brandan Leith 417. Conner Monks 470. Kyle Hopkins 522. Cole Zitterkopf 558. Jerry Robin 570. Cody VanBuskirk 633. Trevor Lind 655. John Pauk 660. Stone Edler 677. Cody Williams 702. Josiah Hempen 74. Cody Gray 767. Mason Wharton 791. Gustavo De Souza 820. Dalton Oxborrow
892. Garret Ioppolo
MISSING FROM THE LIST
28. Mitchell Oldenburg | Troy Lee Designs/GoPro/Red Bull/KTM rider suffered broken collarbone in a crash at Glen Helen. 31. RJ Hampshire | A last-lap crash at Toronto left the GEICO Honda rider with a broken tibia and fibula. He’s out for the start of the MX season but has recently resumed riding. 43. Matt Bisceglia | Out for the start of the MX season due to a broken leg, has recently resumed riding for AutoTrader.com/Monster Energy/Toyota/JGRMX/Suzuki. 44. Jordon Smith | Troy Lee Designs/GoPro/Red Bull/KTM rider has opted out of Hangtown MX due to lingering issues from Las Vegas SX crash. 58. Chris Alldredge | Sustained multiple internal injuries in a crash with Shane McElrath at 2017 Seattle SX, is out for an undetermined amount of time.
59. Noah McConahy | Sustained back injuries in a crash at 2017 Seattle SX, is out for the remainder of the season.
2017 Thunder Valley MX | 450 Class Provisional Entry List
2. Cooper Webb 3. Eli Tomac 4. Blake Baggett 14. Cole Seely 15. Dean Wilson 19. Justin Bogle 20. Broc Tickle 21. Jason Anderson 25. Marvin Musquin | Consistent finishes through two rounds put the Red Bull KTM rider in control of the 450 championship. 30. Martin Davalos 32. Weston Peick 33. Josh Grant 40. Fredrik Noren 51. Justin Barcia 68. Heath Harrison 70. Dakota Alix 120. Todd Bannister 125. Josh Mosiman 139. Nathen LaPorte 140. Austin Kouba 143. Zach Coons 144. Nicolas Rolando 151. Dakota Tedder 154. Brandon Scharer 157. Jake Baumert 167. Zach Bell 170. Zack Williams 224. Edgar Foedish 240. Bryce Stewart 250. Forrest Player 254. Cody Briner 262. Connor Pearson 308. Nicholas Jackson 311. Mitchell Gifford 321. Bradley Lionnet 329. Chad Gores 383. Casey Brennan 393. Curren Thurman 405. Joe LaFalce 453. Jordan Reynolds 461. Thomas Richards 467. Forrest Smith 482. Riley Brough 499. Bryant Humiston 509. Alex Nagy 538. Addison Emory 544. Morgan Burger 550. John Citrola 553. Brent Rouse 559. Dylan Merriam 589. Joey Olson 600. Connor Olson 606. Ronnie Stewart 609. Bradly DePrenger 645. Cheyenne Harmon 670. Dylan Schmoke 708. Joseph Perron 718. Toshiki Tomita 721. Tanner Stolz 746. Chase Stevenson 753. Derik Brewster 768. Cole Shondeck 771. KJ Mckenzie 823. Logan France 894. Dwight Dillon 909. Jacob Smith 917. Drew Thomas 921. Isaac Teasdale
936. Joshua Philbrick
MISSING FROM THE LIST
5. Ryan Dungey | Red Bull KTM rider announced his retirement from racing days prior to the start of 2017 MX season. 10. Justin Brayton | Has opted for Supercross-only contracts in the United States and Australia, turned down factory ride with Team Honda HRC for the summer. 12. Jake Weimer | On sidelines unless needed by AutoTrader.com/Monster Energy/Toyota/JGRMX/Suzuki team. 18. Davi Millsaps | Rocky Mountain ATV-MC/WPS/KTM rider to undergo surgery for injured wrists. 22. Chad Reed | Had a Supercross-only contract with Monster Energy/Yamalube/Chaparral/Yamaha Financial Services/Yamaha. 34. Benny Bloss | Rocky Mountain ATV-MC/WPS/KTM rider out for the start of the MX season with a shoulder injury. 37. Phil Nicoletti | Out for multiple rounds due to a heel injury sustained at Arlington SX. Will return later to ride in the 450 class for AutoTrader.com/Monster Energy/Toyota/JGRMX/Suzuki. 41. Trey Canard | Red Bull KTM rider out for the opening rounds after being injured testing for the upcoming National championship. 47. Malcolm Stewart | Deal with Stewart Racing/Ride365.com was only for Supercross. Has expressed interest in filling in for a team if needed. 48. Christian Craig | Team Honda HRC rider suffered boxer’s fracture at Glen Helen, hopeful for High Point return. 67. Jimmy Albertson | Privateer is out for the remainder of the season due to injuries sustained at Daytona SX. 94. Ken Roczen | Out for undetermined amount of time due to broken radius and elbow and wrist dislocation sustained in Anaheim Two crash. 377. Christophe Pourcel | Has decided to withdraw from Supercross, will contest Canadian MX championship for Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna.
800. Mike Alessi | Racing Canadian series with Monster Energy/Alpinestars/Kawasaki.