We’re in the middle of the action now. Weeks of racing the 2017 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship have led to one of the most grueling events on the schedule, the 2017 Southwick MX. The seventh round of the summer will put riders and their bikes to the test, as it takes place on a sandy layout in the humidity of the Northeast. Check out the entry list and injury report for the weekend below…
2017 RedBud MX | 250 Class Provisional Entry List
6. Jeremy Martin 16. Zach Osborne | The Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider leads the championship standings in the 250 class. 17. Joey Savatgy 23. Aaron Plessinger 24. Austin Forkner 26. Alex Martin 31. RJ Hampshire 36. Adam Cianciarulo 38. Shane McElrath 39. Colt Nichols 42. Kyle Cunningham 45. Mitchell Harrison 46. Justin Hill 50. Luke Renzland 74. Bradley Taft 78. Nick Gaines 96. Vann Martin 105. Steven Clarke 108. Dylan Ferrandis 129. Sean Cantrell 130. Austin Root 183. Lorenzo Locurcio 187. Walter White 200. Joachim Falden 209. William Lofstrom 234. McCoy Brough 238. Ben Robinson 264. Tyler Kirschner 294. Nicolas McDonnell 361. Gregory Hutchinson 367. Hunter Sayles 419. William Kwiecinski 420. Chris Duymich 449. Dakota Kessler 470. Kyle Hopkins 486. Chase Sexton 522. Cole Zitterkopf 570. Cody VanBuskirk 583. Corey Ridel 603. Patrick DeLowery 616. Chase Ray 631. Brandon Dickson 640. Aaron Zielfelder 649. Corey Burnett 677. Cody Williams 700. James Weeks 702. Josiah Hempen 719. Joshua Berchem 767. Mason Wharton 791. Gustavo De Souza 818. James Barry 827. Blake Ovitt 842. Jake Scott 947. Daniel Netti
970. Pedro Bueno
MISSING FROM THE LIST
28. Mitchell Oldenburg | Troy Lee Designs/GoPro/Red Bull/KTM rider suffered broken collarbone in a crash at Glen Helen. 43. Matt Bisceglia | Out for the start of the MX season due to a broken leg, has recently resumed riding for AutoTrader.com/Monster Energy/Toyota/JGRMX/Suzuki. 44. Jordon Smith | The Troy Lee Designs/GoPro/Red Bull/KTM rider is expected to sit out the rest of the summer with a knee injury. 57. Jimmy Decotis | Held only a three-race deal with GEICO Honda for the summer. 58. Chris Alldredge | Sustained multiple internal injuries in a crash with Shane McElrath at 2017 Seattle SX, is out for an undetermined amount of time. 59. Noah McConahy | Sustained back injuries in a crash at 2017 Seattle SX, is out for the remainder of the season. 128. Cameron McAdoo | GEICO Honda rider expected to miss multiple races with a shoulder injury. 342. Michael Mosiman | Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider is on the sidelines with a shoulder injury.
558. Jerry Robin | Blue Buffalo/Slater Skins/Yamaha rider suffered broken bone in his ankle during the first moto at Muddy Creek.
2017 RedBud MX | 450 Class Provisional Entry List
2. Cooper Webb 3. Eli Tomac | Monster Energy Kawasaki rider now leads 450 class championship. 4. Blake Baggett | Suffered a thumb injury after a crash at RedBud and the full scope of injury is unclear. Remains active for Rocky Mountain ATV-MC/WPS/KTM. 14. Cole Seely 15. Dean Wilson 19. Justin Bogle 20. Broc Tickle | Suffered a dislocated shoulder in practice crash at RedBud; the status of the RCH/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing rider unclear ahead of Southwick. 21. Jason Anderson 25. Marvin Musquin | Red Bull KTM rider continues to compete despite torn meniscus in his left knee. 30. Martin Davalos 32. Weston Peick 33. Josh Grant 40. Fredrik Noren 48. Christian Craig 51. Justin Barcia 68. Heath Harrison 70. Dakota Alix 81. Henry Miller 88. John Short 95. AJ Catanzaro 125. Josh Mosiman 151. Dakota Tedder 154. Brandon Scharer 168. Cale Kuchnicki 190. Matt Boron 213. Jon-Murray Barr 227. Cory Gilliam 237. David Costa 240. Bryce Stewart 242. Shawn MacDonald 265. Nick Frazt-Orr 270. Jacob Runkles 274. Thomas Flintrop 293. Michael Ashe 309. Jeremy Smith 312. Chris Makuta 317. Richard Tolman-Moschetti 319. Coty Schock 321. Bradley Lionnet 324. James Cooper 332. Jeremy Hand 339. Bryan Bachman 345. Joshua Prior 351. Eric Grondahl 353. Kody Kamm 368. Stephen Czarnota 376. Chris Canning 405. Joe LaFalce 409. Carlos Short 413. Konnor Buffis 442. Zachary Johnson 472. Jake Impens 479. James Coen 482. Riley Brough 527. Matt Hammer 532. Rocky Cagno 553. Brent Rouse 588. Jon Borrello 596. Carson Tickle 606. Ronnie Stewart 622. Zac Maley 626. Matthew Desjardins 688. Gabe Woodrow 696. Nick Kareger 710. Dominick Dreisbach 711. Tristan Lane 718. Toshiki Tomita 774. Robert Marshall 776. Ryan Dowd 777. Tristan Titus 813. Aaron Lampi 823. Logan France 844. Dylan Narel 859. Alex Higley 868. Michael Docherty 889. Cody Williams 899. Kevin Uebrick 921. Isaac Teasdale 927. Jamal Porter 956. Austin Phelps 961. Mario Testa 979. Phillip Maus 994. Juan Paul Sanchez
998. Chris Lykens
MISSING FROM THE LIST
5. Ryan Dungey | Red Bull KTM rider announced his retirement from racing days prior to the start of 2017 MX season. 10. Justin Brayton | Has opted for Supercross-only contracts in the United States and Australia, turned down factory ride with Team Honda HRC for the summer. 12. Jake Weimer | On sidelines unless needed by AutoTrader.com/Monster Energy/Toyota/JGRMX/Suzuki team. 18. Davi Millsaps | Rocky Mountain ATV-MC/WPS/KTM rider to undergo surgery for injured wrists. 22. Chad Reed | Had a Supercross-only contract with Monster Energy/Yamalube/Chaparral/Yamaha Financial Services/Yamaha. 34. Benny Bloss | Rocky Mountain ATV-MC/WPS/KTM rider out for the start of the MX season with a shoulder injury. 37. Phil Nicoletti | Out for multiple rounds due to a heel injury sustained at Arlington SX. Will return later to ride in the 450 class for AutoTrader.com/Monster Energy/Toyota/JGRMX/Suzuki. 41. Trey Canard | Red Bull KTM rider will sit out Southwick after a recent practice crash. 47. Malcolm Stewart | Deal with Stewart Racing/Ride365.com was only for Supercross. Has expressed interest in filling in for a team if needed. 67. Jimmy Albertson | Privateer is out for the remainder of the season due to injuries sustained at Daytona SX. 68. Heath Harrison | CycleTrader.com/Rock River Yamaha rider out for one round with a tweaked knee. 94. Ken Roczen | Out for undetermined amount of time due to broken radius and elbow and wrist dislocation sustained in Anaheim Two crash. 377. Christophe Pourcel | Has decided to withdraw from Supercross, will contest Canadian MX championship for Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna.
800. Mike Alessi | Racing Canadian series with Monster Energy/Alpinestars/Kawasaki.