This is it! After months of crisscrossing the country for the 2017 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, the series will come to an end with the 2017 Ironman MX. The long summer motos have certainly taken their toll on the field and as you’ll see below, quite a few riders are out with injuries for the finale.
2017 IRONMAN MX | 250 CLASS ENTRY LIST
6. Jeremy Martin 16. Zach Osborne | Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider clinched the 250 MX championship. 23. Aaron Plessinger 31. RJ Hampshire 36. Adam Cianciarulo 39. Colt Nichols 42. Kyle Cunningham 45. Mitchell Harrison 46. Justin Hill | Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki rider returns after missing multiple rounds with wrist injury. 50. Luke Renzland 74. Bradley Taft 78. Nick Gaines 105. Steven Clarke 129. Sean Cantrell 130. Austin Root 148. Connar Troyer 164. Mathew Klann 179. Jon Ames 183. Lorenzo Locurcio 186. Tyler Monks 191. Justin Cooper 202. Luke Hempen 220. Travis Hardcastle 223. Dylan Wright 231. Jayce Pennington 235. Tucker Cantrell 246. Chance Blackburn 249. Dale Kathan 288. Parker Smith 325. Cody Chisholm 332. Jeremy Hand 345. Joshua Prior 355. Joey Crown 367. Hunter Sayles 400. Nick Peterson 419. William Kwiecinski 421. Jesse Kirchmeyer 425. Joshua Leininger 446. Blaine Silveira 449. Dakota Kessler 452. Trey Launius 464. Branden Brill 486. Chase Sexton 509. Alex Nagy 561. Caleb Hall 570. Cody VanBuskirk 583. Corey Ridel 598. Mason Persha 631. Brandon Dickson 633. Trevor Lind 640. Aaron Zielfelder 645. Cheyenne Harmon 657. Justin Wolf 671. Mason Marty 677. Cody Williams 678. Taylor Strauss 700. Jimmy Weeks 716. Timothy Crosby 720. Derek Fratz-Orr 731. Steve Roman 791. Gustavo Souza 827. Blake Ovitt 832. Brady Neys 842. Jake Scott 847. DJ Christie 904. Jared Pesci 924. Greg Durivage 936. Joshua Philbrick 986. Lane Shaw
995. Cris Prebula
MISSING FROM THE LIST
17. Joey Savatgy | Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki rider is sidelined with a foot injury. 28. Mitchell Oldenburg | Troy Lee Designs/GoPro/Red Bull/KTM rider missed the entire summer series with a broken collarbone. 38. Shane McElrath | Troy Lee Designs/GoPro/Red Bull/KTM rider severely cut his hands during the podium celebration at the 2017 Budds Creek MX. 44. Jordon Smith | Troy Lee Designs/GoPro/Red Bull/KTM rider missed the entire summer series with a torn MCL in his knee. 108. Dylan Ferrandis | Yamalube/Star Racing/Yamaha rider is out for the final round due to a broken scaphoid sustained in a crash at 2017 Budds Creek MX.
128. Cameron McAdoo | GEICO Honda rider is sidelined with a shoulder injury.
2017 IRONMAN MX | 450 CLASS ENTRY LIST
2. Cooper Webb | Monster Energy/Yamalube/Chaparral/Yamaha Financial Services/Yamaha rider continues to race despite a knee injury suffered earlier in the season. 3. Eli Tomac | Monster Energy Kawasaki rider leads the championship heading into the final round. 4. Blake Baggett | Rocky Mountain ATV-MC/WPS/KTM rider continues to race despite a thumb injury sustained at 2017 RedBud MX. 11. Kyle Chisholm 14. Cole Seely 15. Dean Wilson 19. Justin Bogle 25. Marvin Musquin | Red Bull KTM rider continues to race despite a knee injury suffered earlier in the season. 32. Weston Peick 34. Benny Bloss 37. Phil Nicoletti 40 Fredrik Noren 43. Matt Bisceglia 48. Christian Craig 51. Justin Barcia | AutoTrader/Monster Energy/Toyota/JGRMX/Suzuki rider returns at Ironman MX after missing multiple rounds due to a concussion. 68. Heath Harrison 70. Dakota Alix 77. Ben LaMay 81. Henry Miller 88. John Short 96. Vann Martin 125. Josh Mosiman 139. Nathen LaPorte 151. Dakota Tedder 154. Brandon Scharer 168. Cale Kuchnicki 170. Zack Williams 227. Cory Gilliam 245. Quinton Camp 265. Nick Fratz-Orr 270 Jacob Runkles 274. Tom Flintrop 282. Theodore Pauli 287. John Snow 308. Nicholas Jackson 316. Drew Craven 324. James Cooper 351. Eric Grondahl 401. Sam Redman 402. Sam Greenawalt 412. Jared Lesher 415. Brendan Grgurich 440. John Weaver 467. Forrest Smith 510. Travis Prier 538. Addison Emory 546. Tylor Skodras 558. Jerry Robin 564. Bryten Brill 596. Carson Tickle 606. Ronnie Stewart 610. ROdy Schroyer 616. Chase Ray 622. Zac Maley 644. Brennan Myers 684. Justis Heckendorf 708. Joseph Perron 718. Toshiki Tomita 738. Kyle Hameister 755. Todd Smith 784. Jeffrey Herlings | Red Bull KTM MXGP rider is making a one-off appearance in the United States. 795. Aaron Leininger 821. Trevor Tate 823. Logan France 893. Joren Berry 911. Jesse Frassetto 918. Michael Akaydin 921. Isaac Teasdale 942. Colton Karl 943. Nate Kohnke 961. Mario Testa 975. Jake Loberg 979. Philip Maus
993. Austin Wagner
MISSING FROM THE LIST
5. Ryan Dungey | Red Bull KTM rider announced his retirement from racing days prior to the start of 2017 MX season. 10. Justin Brayton | Has opted for Supercross-only contracts in the United States and Australia, turned down factory ride with Team Honda HRC for the summer. 12. Jake Weimer | On sidelines unless needed by AutoTrader.com/Monster Energy/Toyota/JGRMX/Suzuki team. 18. Davi Millsaps | Rocky Mountain ATV-MC/WPS/KTM rider to undergo surgery for injured wrists. 20. Broc Tickle | Suffered a dislocated shoulder in practice crash at RedBud, RCH/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing rider out for the remainder of the summer. 21. Jason Anderson | Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider is out for the final rounds of the MX season. 22. Chad Reed | Had a Supercross-only contract with Monster Energy/Yamalube/Chaparral/Yamaha Financial Services/Yamaha. 33. Josh Grant | Monster Energy Kawasaki rider sidelined for multiple rounds with a knee injury. 41. Trey Canard | Red Bull KTM rider has retired from competition. 47. Malcolm Stewart | Deal with Stewart Racing/Ride365.com was only for Supercross. Has expressed interest in filling in for a team if needed. 67. Jimmy Albertson | Privateer is out for the remainder of the season due to injuries sustained at Daytona SX. 94. Ken Roczen | Out for undetermined amount of time due to broken radius and elbow and wrist dislocation sustained in Anaheim Two crash. 377. Christophe Pourcel | Has decided to withdraw from Supercross, will contest Canadian MX championship for Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna.
800. Mike Alessi | Racing Canadian series with Monster Energy/Alpinestars/Kawasaki.