The 2017 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship continues with round two of the season, the 2017 Glen Helen MX. Although the track is considered one of the toughest tracks in the country, it’s a common test ground for riders and teams through the year. Check out the list of riders set to race, along with those missing from action, below…
2017 Glen Helen MX | 250 Class Provisional Entry List
6. Jeremy Martin 16. Zach Osborne | With a 1-1 sweep at Hangtown, the Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider leads the championship. 17. Joey Savatgy 23. Aaron Plessinger 24. Austin Forkner 26. Alex Martin 28. Mitchell Oldenburg 36. Adam Cianciarulo 38. Shane McElrath 39. Colt Nichols 42. Kyle Cunningham 45. Mitchell Harrison 46. Justin Hill 50. Luke Renzland 57. Jimmy Decotis 74. Bradley Taft 78. Nick Gaines 96. Vann Martin 108. Dylan Ferrandis | Despite a hard crash and concussion at round one, the Yamalube/Star Racing/Yamaha rider is in for Glen Helen. 128. Cameron McAdoo 129. Sean Cantrell 172. Mark Worth 179. Jon Ames 183. Lorenzo Locurcio 200. Joachim Falden 234. McCoy Brough 235. Tucker Cantrell 321. Bradley Lionnet 341. Nico Izzi 342. Michael Mosiman 388. Brandan Leith 417. Conner Monks 427. Deegan Vonlossberg 522. Cole Zitterkopf 558. Jerry Robin 660. Stone Edler 677. Cody Williams 702. Josiah Hempen 767. Mason Wharton 791. Gustavo De Souza 892. Garret Ioppolo
929. Travis Bell
MISSING FROM THE LIST
31. RJ Hampshire | A last-lap crash at Toronto left the GEICO Honda rider with a broken tibia and fibula, and he’s out for the start of the MX season. 43. Matt Bisceglia | Out for the start of the MX season due to a broken leg. 44. Jordon Smith | Troy Lee Designs/GoPro/Red Bull/KTM rider has opted out of Hangtown MX due to lingering issues from Las Vegas SX crash. 58. Chris Alldredge | Sustained multiple internal injuries in a crash with Shane McElrath at 2017 Seattle SX, is out for an undetermined amount of time.
59. Noah McConahy | Sustained back injuries in a crash at 2017 Seattle SX, is out for the remainder of the season.
2017 Glen Helen MX | 450 Class Provisional Entry List
2. Cooper Webb 3. Eli Tomac | With a 1-1 sweep of the opening round, the Monster Energy Kawasaki rider leads the championship. 4. Blake Baggett 14. Cole Seely 15. Dean Wilson 19. Justin Bogle 20. Broc Tickle 21. Jason Anderson 25. Marvin Musquin 30. Martin Davalos 32. Weston Peick 33. Josh Grant 40. Fredrik Noren 48. Christian Craig 51. Justin Barcia 68. Heath Harrison 70. Dakota Alix 121. Cody Cooper 125. Josh Mosiman 140. Austin Kouba 144. Nicolas Rolando 151. Dakota Tedder 154. Brandon Scharer 167. Zach Bell 170. Zack Williams 215. Christian Cicero 224. Edgar Foedish 240. Bryce Stewart 262. Connor Pearson 279. Thales Vilardi 311. Mitchell Gifford 314. Alex Ray 327. Jae Mine Lee 329. Chad Gores 331. Justin Muscutt 333. Rhys Carter 335. Jeremy McCool 405. Joe LaFalce 447. Deven Raper 461. Thomas Richards 482. Riley Brough 509. Alex Nagy 534. Travis Freistat 542 JB Buller 544. Morgan Burger 553. Brent Rouse 559. Dylan Merriam 575. Dominic DeSimone 606. Ronnie Stewart 645. Cheyenne Harmon 670. Dylan Schmoke 718. Toshiki Tomita 743. Nicolo Gobbi 768. Cole Shondeck 771. KJ Mckenzie 787. Blayne Thompson 825. Zachary Peddie 917. Drew Thomas 941. Angelo Pellegrini
981. Austin Politelli
MISSING FROM THE LIST
5. Ryan Dungey | Red Bull KTM rider announced his retirement from racing days prior to the start of 2017 MX season. 10. Justin Brayton | Has opted for Supercross-only contracts in the United States and Australia, turned down factory ride with Team Honda HRC for the summer. 12. Jake Weimer | On sidelines unless needed by AutoTrader.com/Monster Energy/Toyota/JGRMX/Suzuki team. 18. Davi Millsaps | Rocky Mountain ATV-MC/WPS/KTM rider to undergo surgery for injured wrists. 22. Chad Reed | Had a Supercross-only contract with Monster Energy/Yamalube/Chaparral/Yamaha Financial Services/Yamaha. 34. Benny Bloss | Rocky Mountain ATV-MC/WPS/KTM rider out for the start of the MX season with a shoulder injury. 37. Phil Nicoletti | Out for multiple rounds due to a heel injury sustained at Arlington SX. Will return later to ride in the 450 class for AutoTrader.com/Monster Energy/Toyota/JGRMX/Suzuki. 41. Trey Canard | Red Bull KTM rider out for the opening rounds after being injured testing for the upcoming National championship. 47. Malcolm Stewart | Deal with Stewart Racing/Ride365.com was only for Supercross. Has expressed interest in filling in for a team if needed. 67. Jimmy Albertson | Privateer is out for the remainder of the season due to injuries sustained at Daytona SX. 94. Ken Roczen | Out for undetermined amount of time due to broken radius and elbow and wrist dislocation sustained in Anaheim Two crash. 377. Christophe Pourcel | Has decided to withdraw from Supercross, will contest Canadian MX championship for Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna.
800. Mike Alessi | Racing Canadian series with Monster Energy/Alpinestars/Kawasaki.