Oakley Introduces Front Line MX Goggle
Foothill Ranch, California – As the latest addition to the Oakley High Impact line of motocross goggles, the Oakley Front Line MX merges a wider peripheral view and rimless frame design with the added protection of Perimeter Seal Laminated Tear-Offs, helping shield the lens from debris and moisture during rides.
- PRIZM™ : The precise color filtering of Prizm MX helps separate shades of dirt and is designed to allow riders to see dark terrains of ruts and bumps
- FIT AND COMPATIBILITY: With a large to medium sized fit, the goggle is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to fit perfectly with most helmets
- VERSATILITY: Designed with Oakley’s Ridgelock Technology—changing lenses is quick and easy while still allowing for a complete lens seal to help prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into the rider’s goggle
- CLEAR VISION: Perimeter Seal Laminated Tear-Offs work to shield the lens from debris and moisture from getting in the viewing area between the tear-offs and lens where it cannot be easily cleared from obstructing visibility
- PRESCRIPTION: The discreet frame notches at the temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear, without compromising fit