Can’t take time off to ride the whole rally? We understand. Come on Saturday, September 30 for a day of motorcycle radness and a great evening of ADV fellowship.
What do ya get?
- Rider Training! Join the Adventure Bros - Shawn and Lance Thomas for some ADV riding-knowledge throwdown. Presented by BMW these session will go over basic ADV bike handling, riding exercises, practice drills, and more!
- Test Ride: take part in product test rides from BMW Motorcycles, Bell Helmets, Honda Motorcycles, and more (Test-ride space is limited and offered as space is available)
- Special Test: challenge yourself against our ADV Special Test. Finishing them makes you special. Failing to finish them makes you extra special.
- Vendors: check out some the latest products from Moose Racing, Alpinestars, Motion Pro, Galfer USA, and more!
Day Pass holders are welcome to hang out for the following:
- Vendor Row Reception: once the motorcycles are all safely tucked away you are invited to join the party at Vendor Row. A relaxed setting to learn about new product, talk about the day’s rides, and more. POTENTIAL COST BASED ON IF YA BUY A DRINK
- Dinner and presentation: Saturday night will feature a full dinner, a couple surprises, swag giveaways, and more. LIMITED MEALS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
- Breakfast: join us Sunday morning for a buffet breakfast and final goodbyes. LIMITED MEALS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
- Rooms/tent camping and RV spaces are all booked directly with China Peak. Please call 559-233-1200. ROOMS ARE ABOUT SOLD OUT, BUT SOME OPTIONS EXIST (INCLUDING CAMPING) IF YOU CHOOSE TO SPEND THE NIGHT EXTRA COST APPLIES
Schedule: Saturday, 9/30/17 1:00 PM — Check-in at registration 1:30 PM–6:30 PM — BMW and Honda Test Rides, Bell Helmets and TCX Boots product demos 2:00 PM — Adventure Brothers Riding School 4:00 PM–6:00 PM — Adventure Gymkhana Course open 5:00 PM–7:00 PM — Vendor Row Cocktail Reception
7:30 PM — Dinner, Awards, and Closing Ceremony