0

www.vitalmx.com

Nashville SX - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

0
...

Forum Main Moto-Related Nashville SX - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

The older I get, the faster I was. Posting without a cast on is fun!

Getting ready to head to the track, first supercross ever for me. I know pits are open but can you get in the stadium to watch practice and qualifying?

You guys got all tangled up...I rode around the melee and pushed a huge gap all the way to the chequers.

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

Damn, I got hung in the gate 2 weeks in a row lol

Twist the grip off of it! Slinging parts and service at Marine World.

wrvaughn7 wrote:

Getting ready to head to the track, first supercross ever for me. I know pits are open but can you get in the stadium to watch practice and qualifying?

Usually you can get in once timed practice starts. At least in Seattle

wrvaughn7 wrote:

Getting ready to head to the track, first supercross ever for me. I know pits are open but can you get in the stadium to watch practice and qualifying?

mx617 wrote:

Usually you can get in once timed practice starts. At least in Seattle

That's usually how it works. They try clearing out the stadium once timed qualifying ends, but that's a nice opportunity to go grab food before the night show starts.

Dang, must of missed the memo that Sipes is racing today..

Timing and scoring appears to be frozen.. EDIT: fixed

Once again bikes on the track and we're watching them talk, I know the St. Jude thing is a big deal but it seams we see less and less of the bikes each week.

shortcourse wrote:

Once again bikes on the track and we're watching them talk, I know the St. Jude thing is a big deal but it seams we see less and less of the bikes each week.

Especially when its the privateers that NEED this coverage IMO

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

Live timing keeps messing up for the 250 B Group but none of the others. Weird.

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

Has anyone seen an injury update on Lane Shaw this past week? I haven't been able to find anything and it appears that he is not in Nashville this weekend. Curious how he's doing after appearing to have been knocked out for awhile last weekend.

Forum Main Moto-Related Nashville SX - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing