19

www.vitalmx.com

Indianapolis SX - Night Show Bench Racing

19
...

Forum Main Moto-Related Indianapolis SX - Night Show Bench Racing

Is this where panic sets in and rubbings racing? Kind of a unique track.

JS7 is the most entertaining rider since Hannah, my first hero,. even living in the frozen north.
Dirt biking from 11 to late 50’s, loves wood riding on the old 525.

Feels like a make or break sort of night for Eli, Kenny and Marvin.

Drtbykr wrote:

Is this where panic sets in and rubbings racing? Kind of a unique track.

Afraid we won't see a ton of rubbin on this track... I think the whoops will be the main passing spot. I hope they prove me wrong

Hoping the battle for the championship tightens up a bit tonight so I'd be good with: Roczen Tomac Musquin Reed Baggett Hill Savatgy Webb

Why did they get rid of the bump going into the inside line? It worked out well with the bump at the beginning to even out the two lanes. Now the inside is heavily favored to be faster.

Honestly why do they keep changing the track design when the riders start making things unique and different?

Hahaha, oh Ricky. A Mart cases the jump and it upsets his corner for Sexton to pass. Ricky's comment, "Great pass by sexton as Alex goes to the outside"

Come on guys, pay attention...

Do Ralph and Jeff watch the same camera angle that we do? A Mart just damn near killed himself in the rhythm where Sexton got passed, and instead of saying anything about that, Ricky just says “Martin went outside and got passed”

What the hell

aeffertz wrote:

Why did they get rid of the bump going into the inside line? It worked out well with the bump at the beginning to even out the two lanes. Now the inside is heavily favored to be faster.

Honestly why do they keep changing the track design when the riders start making things unique and different?

Hopefully J coop can still do it !

WoodsRacer wrote:

Hahaha, oh Ricky. A Mart cases the jump and it upsets his corner for Sexton to pass. Ricky's comment, "Great pass by sexton as Alex goes to the outside"

Come on guys, pay attention...

Yea he didn't mention that Martin went for a jump combo that no one has done all day and tried to triple into corner. *shrugs*

wow showed the monster girl the for 5 seconds.. its an improvement!

Forum Main Moto-Related Indianapolis SX - Night Show Bench Racing