15

www.vitalmx.com

Detroit SX - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

15
...

Forum Main Moto-Related Detroit SX - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

Let's try this holeshot thing out. lol good morning GD

Twist the grip off of it! Slinging parts and service at Marine World.

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

Already dipping into the low 50s in the 250 B Free Practice. We’re in for a lot of laps on this track today, really interested to see how it holds up to three 12 minute and three 15 minute motos, not to mention practice and LCQs.

Judas looks like Forkner is in a league of his own. Whaddup GD

Only 2 things that money can't buy, thats true love and homegrown tomatoes.

brlatm wrote:

Judas looks like Forkner is in a league of his own. Whaddup GD

I can't say I expected him to be fast and hold it together like he has so far this season. And not much my dude, just chillin'.

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

They took the quad out that Wilson and Forkner were doing during press day.

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

GD2 wrote:

250 A Free Practice:

I hope covington is going to pick it up, or he will miss another main event

Arjan.Meester97 wrote:

I hope covington is going to pick it up, or he will miss another main event

If Covington isn’t the biggest example of the intensity and talent difference between GP’s and American racing I don’t what is. Not a great look for the GP’s.

Forkner quicker than the 450's... This is becoming a common occurrence. We'll see how qualy plays out.

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

GD2 wrote:

250 A Free Practice:

Arjan.Meester97 wrote:

I hope covington is going to pick it up, or he will miss another main event

Moto man wrote:

If Covington isn’t the biggest example of the intensity and talent difference between GP’s and American racing I don’t what is. Not a great look for the GP’s.

Please... just stop. Ferrandis is doing fine right? He is one of the fastest. And roczen,marv was fast right away when they started with sx. This has nothing to do with the GPs.. covington was a hit or miss in the GPs for several years. It took a long time for him to show good results in the gps even with a factory team.

GD2 wrote:

250 A Free Practice:

Arjan.Meester97 wrote:

I hope covington is going to pick it up, or he will miss another main event

Moto man wrote:

If Covington isn’t the biggest example of the intensity and talent difference between GP’s and American racing I don’t what is. Not a great look for the GP’s.

Nice cast.

Tyler sounds like he had a tough week and sick. Have him in fantasy. A lot of guys do great in that situation because they don't expect too. Decisions

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore.

GD2 wrote:

250 A Free Practice:

Arjan.Meester97 wrote:

I hope covington is going to pick it up, or he will miss another main event

Moto man wrote:

If Covington isn’t the biggest example of the intensity and talent difference between GP’s and American racing I don’t what is. Not a great look for the GP’s.

Covington already made it apparent he's just trying to get through SX healthy so he can go for the outdoor title.

ocscottie wrote:

these crack of dawn east coast races suck

Crack of dawn?? Haha , c'mon Scottie it's 9:30am!! LMFAO!

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

ocscottie wrote:

these crack of dawn east coast races suck

jeffro503 wrote:

Crack of dawn?? Haha , c'mon Scottie it's 9:30am!! LMFAO!

exactly! 9:30am for an insomniac is crack of dawn! I didnt get to sleep till about 5am

Im even breaking out of this funk and have started working out, and im sore as hell, but man it feels good!

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

I'll never get tired of seeing that TwoMac video haha.

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

ocscottie wrote:

these crack of dawn east coast races suck

jeffro503 wrote:

Crack of dawn?? Haha , c'mon Scottie it's 9:30am!! LMFAO!

ocscottie wrote:

exactly! 9:30am for an insomniac is crack of dawn! I didnt get to sleep till about 5am

Im even breaking out of this funk and have started working out, and im sore as hell, but man it feels good!

That's great Scottie! Being sore let's you know you did a good job on the work out. And just jabbin' on the " crack a dawn " thing. I know you struggle with sleep sometimes.

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

Forum Main Moto-Related Detroit SX - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing