Check Out The Entry List & Injury Report For 2019 Oakland Supercross
The 2019 Monster Energy Supercross Series is on its way to California’s Bay Area for the fourth round of the season, the 2019 Oakland Supercross. The Oakland–Alameda County Coliseum will again be the site of the event, as the “Black Hole” has become the go-to venue for Supercross in the upper part of the state. Have a look at the layout riders will face on Saturday night.
After three rounds of racing, we’re starting to see things play out in both classes. Surprise front-runners, first-time winners, and the lack of the “usual suspects” with victories has whipped fans and pundits into a frenzy, but it’s still very early in the year and most of the big names are in the mix. Unfortunately, injuries have started to chip away at the field and this weekend a few riders will be absent from the starting line.
2019 Oakland Supercross | 250 Class Entry List
12. Shane McElrath 31. RJ Hampshire 34. Dylan Ferrandis 35. Mitchell Harrison 36. Michael Mosiman 39. Colt Nichols | With podium results through the first three races, the Monster Energy/Star Racing/Yamaha rider has the points lead and will run the red plate. 40. Sean Cantrell 44. Cameron McAdoo 60. Justin Starling 61. Garrett Marchbanks 64. Jimmy Decotis 67. Enzo Lopes 72. Martin Castelo 85. Dare Demartile 92. Adam Cianciarulo 105. Tomas Ravenhorst 111. Chris Blose 122. Chris Howell 141. Robbie Wageman 156. Jacob Hayes 160. Jess Pettis 184. Scott Champion 188. Gage Schehr 194. Jerry Robin 216. Devin Harriman 255. Johnny Garcia 260. Dylan Woodcock 271. Kyle Fry 277. Kordel Caro 321. Bradley Lionnet 348. Joan Cros 360. Aaron Siminoe 418. Renton Minuto 427. Deegan Vonlossberg 446. Blaine Silveira 471. Logan Karnow 474. Niclas Hallafors 621. RJ Wageman 767. Mason Wharton 773. Thomas Do 910. Carson Brown
952. Ludovic Malcer
SIDELINED WITH INJURIES OR ISSUES
54. Dylan Merriam | After fighting through a back injury at the opening rounds, the Gas Monkey Energy/AJE Motorsports rider has opted to sit out the Oakland round in order to recover. 68. Brandan Leith | JMC Motorsports rider suffered lacerated kidney and a cracked rib.
178. Jon Ames | Rockwell Racing rider suffered compound fractures to his radius and ulna bones in his arm. Will miss the 2019 Supercross 250 West Coast region.
2019 Oakland Supercross | 450 Class Entry List
2. Cooper Webb 3. Eli Tomac 4. Blake Baggett 7. Aaron Plessinger 10. Justin Brayton 11. Kyle Chisholm | Although the H.E.P. Motorsports Suzuki rider is on the entry list, he suffered a hard crash at Anaheim Two and is questionable for Oakland. 14. Cole Seely 15. Dean Wilson 17. Joey Savatgy 19. Justin Bogle 22. Chad Reed 25. Marvin Musquin 41. Ben LaMay 42. Vince Friese 43. Tyler Bowers 46. Justin Hill 51. Justin Barcia | After a crash in Moto Three at the Anaheim Two Supercross that left Barcia with a bruised tailbone, the Monster Energy Yamaha Factory Racing rider plans to ride at Oakland. 62. Alex Ray 71. Cole Martinez 74. Cade Autenrieth 80. Heath Harrison 86. Ryan Breece 94. Ken Roczen | With consistent results through the first three races, the Team Honda HRC rider has the points lead and will run the red plate. 97. Adam Enticknap 99. Austin Politelli 118. Cheyenne Harmon 120. Todd Bannister 121. Matt Bisceglia | The CycleTrader/Rock River Yamaha rider intends to race Oakland after missing Anaheim Two with a concussion. 133. Brett Hottel 137. Nick Desiderio 145. Travis Smith 192. Beni Williams 211. Tevin Tapia 214. Vann Martin 282. Theodore Pauli 330. AJ Catanzaro 383. Casey Brennan 384. Kinser Endicott 393. Daniel Herrlein 424. Tyler Custer 448. Broc Shoemaker 480. Johan Nystrom 501. Scotty Wennerstrom 509. Alex Nagy 542. Johnnie Buller 601. Billy Carpenter 606. Ronnie Stewart 608. David Pulley 723. Tyler Enticknap 805. Carlen Gardner 941. Angelo Pellegrini 951. Ryan Surratt
976. Josh Greco
SIDELINED WITH INJURIES OR ISSUES
1. Jason Anderson | Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider suffered broken arm and rib in practice crash following Anaheim Two, required surgery, recovery timetable is six to eight weeks. 16. Zach Osborne | Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider suffered collarbone injury just before the start of the season, will miss opening rounds to recover. 2019 will be his rookie season in 450 class. 18. Weston Peick | JGRMX/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing rider will miss the 2019 Supercross season due to facial injuries sustained at 2018 Paris Supercross. 20. Broc Tickle | Continues to await case and final verdict from FIM/WADA in anti-doping infraction from 2018. 27. Malcolm Stewart | SmarTop/Bullfrog Spas/MotoConcepts/Honda rider sustained broken femur in a crash at Glendale Supercross, will miss the remainder of 2019 Supercross season. 29. Benny Bloss | Rocky Mountain ATV-MC/WPS/KTM rider will miss all of 2019 Supercross season due to torn ACL. 30. Phil Nicoletti | No longer races in the United States due to contract with Canadian team to race Canadian series. 37. Kyle Cunningham | Absent from entry list, encountered issues with the planned team for 2019.
87. Dakota Tedder | Will miss 2019 race season due to complications with past wrist injuries.