Entry List & Injury Report For 2019 Glendale Supercross
The 2019 Monster Energy Supercross Series continues with the 2019 Glendale Supercross, the second round of the season. After a wet opening round, racers are promised a dry albeit challenging track at State Farm Stadium, so this should be the first true look at the talent for 2019. The AMA and FIM have released the provisional entry list for the weekend and we have included our knowledge of injuries, notable details, and absent riders in the lists below.
2019 Glendale Supercross | 250 Class Entry List
12. Shane McElrath 31. RJ Hampshire 34. Dylan Ferrandis 35. Mitchell Harrison 36. Michael Mosiman 39. Colt Nichols | By winning Anaheim One and claiming the points lead, the Monster Energy/Star Racing/Yamaha rider will run the red plate. 40. Sean Cantrell 44. Cameron McAdoo 54. Dylan Merriam 60. Justin Starling | A practice crash at Anaheim One has the Gas Monkey Energy/AJE Motorsports rider with bruising and soreness; he is questionable for round two. 61. Garrett Marchbanks 64. Jimmy Decotis 67. Enzo Lopes 68. Brandan Leith 72. Martin Castelo 92. Adam Cianciarulo 105. Tomas Ravenhorst 111. Chris Blose 122. Chris Howell 141. Robbie Wageman 156. Jacob Hayes 160. Jess Pettis 188. Gage Schehr 194. Jerry Robin 216. Devin Harriman 244. Mike Henderson 255. Johnny Garcia 260. Dylan Woodcock 275. Johnny Jelderda 277. Kordel Caro 321. Bradley Lionnet 348. Joan Cros 395. Charl Van Eeden 418. Renton Minuto 427. Deegan Vonlossberg 446. Blaine Silveira 471. Logan Karnow 474. Niclas Hallafors 522. Cole Zitterkopf 621. RJ Wageman 767. Mason Wharton
910. Carson Brown
SIDELINED WITH INJURIES/RACING EAST COAST
6. Jeremy Martin | GEICO Honda rider will miss entire 2019 race season due to complications from a back injury sustained in the summer of 2018. 23. Chase Sexton | GEICO Honda rider suffered a broken collarbone in preseason mountain bike crash, will race East Coast region. 24. Austin Forkner | Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki rider will race 250 East Coast region. 26. Alex Martin | JGRMX/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing rider will race 250 East Coast region. 28. Jordon Smith | Troy Lee Designs/Red Bull/KTM rider will race East Coast region. 32. Justin Cooper | Monster Energy/Star Racing/Yamaha rider will race East Coast region. 38. Christian Craig | GEICO Honda rider suffered a broken bone in hand in preseason crash, will race East Coast region. 45. Bradon Hartranft | Cycle Trader/Rock River Yamaha rider will race East Coast region. 52. Jordan Bailey | Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider will race East Coast region; his rookie year in Supercross. 55. Kyle Peters | JGRMX/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing rider will race 250 East Coast region. 56. Lorenzo Locurcio | Team KMS/Legends & Heros rider will race 250 East Coast region. 73. Martin Davalos | Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki rider will race 250 East Coast region. 93. Blake Wharton | TiLube/Storm Lake Honda rider will race 250 East Coast region. 112. Thomas Covington | Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider will race East Coast region; his rookie year in Supercross. 123. Mitchell Falk | Troy Lee Designs/Red Bull/KTM rider will race East Coast region; his rookie year in Supercross. 178. Jon Ames | Rockwell Racing rider suffered compound fractures to his radius and ulna bones in his arm. Will miss the 2019 Supercross 250 West Coast region.
196. Hunter Lawrence | GEICO Honda rider will race East Coast region; his rookie year in Supercross.
2019 Glendale Supercross | 450 Class Entry List
1. Jason Anderson 2. Cooper Webb 3. Eli Tomac 4. Blake Baggett 7. Aaron Plessinger 10. Justin Brayton 11. Kyle Chisholm 14. Cole Seely 15. Dean Wilson 17. Joey Savatgy 19. Justin Bogle 22. Chad Reed 25. Marvin Musquin 27. Malcolm Stewart 41. Ben LaMay 42. Vince Friese 46. Justin Hill 51. Justin Barcia | By winning Anaheim One and claiming the points lead, the Monster Energy Yamaha Factory Racing rider will run the red plate. 58. Brandon Scharer 62. Alex Ray 74. Cade Autenrieth 75. Cody VanBuskirk 80. Heath Harrison 94. Ken Roczen 97. Adam Enticknap 99. Austin Politelli 118. Cheyenne Harmon 120. Todd Bannister 121. Matt Bisceglia 192. Beni Williams 211. Tevin Tapia 214. Vann Martin 246. Chance Blackburn 282. Theodore Pauli 313. Kyle Swanson 330. AJ Catanzaro 383. Casey Brennan 393. Daniel Herrlein 424. Tyler Custer 448. Broc Shoemaker 480. Johan Nystrom 501. Scotty Wennerstrom 509. Alex Nagy 526. Colton Aeck 606. Ronnie Stewart 651. Jake Hogan 723. Tyler Enticknap 725. Richard Jackson 733. Steve Mages 805. Carlen Gardner 941. Angelo Pellegrini 951. Ryan Surratt
976. Josh Greco
SIDELINED WITH INJURIES OR ISSUES
16. Zach Osborne | Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider suffered collarbone injury just before the start of the season, will miss opening rounds to recover. Will be his rookie season in 450 class. 18. Weston Peick | JGRMX/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing rider will miss 2019 Supercross season due to facial injuries sustained at 2018 Paris Supercross. 20. Broc Tickle | Continues to await case and final verdict from FIM/WADA in anti-doping infraction from 2018. 29. Benny Bloss | Rocky Mountain ATV-MC/WPS/KTM rider will miss all of 2019 Supercross season due to torn ACL. 30. Phil Nicoletti | No longer races in the United States due to contract with Canadian team to race Canadian series. 37. Kyle Cunningham | Absent from entry list, encountered issues with planned team for 2019. 43. Tyler Bowers | Will miss Glendale to race ADAC Supercross in Germany. 86. Ryan Breece | Will miss Glendale to race ADAC Supercross in Germany.
87. Dakota Tedder | Will miss 2019 race season due to complications with past wrist injuries.