Entry List & Injury Report For 2019 Anaheim Two Supercross
The 2019 Monster Energy Supercross Series returns to Southern California for the 2019 Anaheim Two Supercross, the third round of the series. This stop marks the first of the year’s three Triple Crown events, which means only twenty-two riders from each class below will make the cut for the night’s motos. The AMA and FIM have released the provisional entry list for the opening round and we have included our knowledge of injuries, notable details, and absent riders in the lists below.
2019 Anaheim Two Supercross | 250 Class Entry List
12. Shane McElrath 31. RJ Hampshire 34. Dylan Ferrandis 35. Mitchell Harrison 36. Michael Mosiman 39. Colt Nichols | With podium results through the first two races the Monster Energy/Star Racing/Yamaha rider has the points lead and will run the red plate. 40. Sean Cantrell 44. Cameron McAdoo 54. Dylan Merriam 60. Justin Starling 61. Garrett Marchbanks 64. Jimmy Decotis 67. Enzo Lopes 72. Martin Castelo 85. Dare Demartile 92. Adam Cianciarulo 105. Tomas Ravenhorst 111. Chris Blose 122. Chris Howell 141. Robbie Wageman 156. Jacob Hayes 160. Jess Pettis 184. Scott Champion | Will complete the 250 West Coast series as a fill-in for Rockwell Racing Yamaha. 188. Gage Schehr 194. Jerry Robin 216. Devin Harriman 244. Mike Henderson 255. Johnny Garcia 260. Dylan Woodcock 316. Dawson Newby 321. Bradley Lionnet 348. Joan Cros 395. Charl Van Eeden 418. Renton Minuto 427. Deegan Vonlossberg 446. Blaine Silveira 471. Logan Karnow 474. Niclas Hallafors 522. Cole Zitterkopf 621. RJ Wageman 767. Mason Wharton 773. Thomas Do 910. Carson Brown
952. Ludovic Malcer
SIDELINED WITH INJURIES OR ISSUES
68. Brandan Leith | JMC Motorsports rider suffered lacerated kidney and a cracked rib.
178. Jon Ames | Rockwell Racing rider suffered compound fractures to his radius and ulna bones in his arm. Will miss the 2019 Supercross 250 West Coast region.
2019 Anaheim Supercross | 450 Class Entry List
1. Jason Anderson 2. Cooper Webb 3. Eli Tomac 4. Blake Baggett 7. Aaron Plessinger 10. Justin Brayton 11. Kyle Chisholm 14. Cole Seely 15. Dean Wilson 17. Joey Savatgy | Sustained concussion at Glendale Supercross, but Monster Energy Kawasaki rider set to race Anaheim Two. 19. Justin Bogle 22. Chad Reed 25. Marvin Musquin 41. Ben LaMay 42. Vince Friese 43. Tyler Bowers 46. Justin Hill 51. Justin Barcia 62. Alex Ray 71. Cole Martinez 74. Cade Autenrieth 75. Cody VanBuskirk 80. Heath Harrison 86. Ryan Breece 94. Ken Roczen | With podium results through the first two races the Team Honda HRC rider has the points lead and will run the red plate. 97. Adam Enticknap 99. Austin Politelli 114. Nick Schmidt 118. Cheyenne Harmon 120. Todd Bannister 133. Brett Hottel 145. Travis Smith 211. Tevin Tapia 214. Vann Martin 246. Chance Blackburn 282. Theodore Pauli 313. Kyle Swanson 330. AJ Catanzaro 393. Daniel Herrlein 424. Tyler Custer 448. Broc Shoemaker 480. Johan Nystrom 501. Scotty Wennerstrom 509. Alex Nagy 526. Colton Aeck 542. Johnnie Buller 606. Ronnie Stewart 608. David Pulley 723. Tyler Enticknap 733. Steve Mages 805. Carlen Gardner 941. Angelo Pellegrini 951. Ryan Surratt
976. Josh Greco
SIDELINED WITH INJURIES OR ISSUES
16. Zach Osborne | Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider suffered collarbone injury just before the start of the season, will miss opening rounds to recover. 2019 will be his rookie season in 450 class. 18. Weston Peick | JGRMX/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing rider will miss 2019 Supercross season due to facial injuries sustained at 2018 Paris Supercross. 20. Broc Tickle | Continues to await case and final verdict from FIM/WADA in anti-doping infraction from 2018. 27. Malcolm Stewart | SmarTop/Bullfrog Spas/MotoConcepts/Honda rider sustained broken femur in a crash at Glendale Supercross, will miss the remainder of 2019 Supercross season. 29. Benny Bloss | Rocky Mountain ATV-MC/WPS/KTM rider will miss all of 2019 Supercross season due to torn ACL. 30. Phil Nicoletti | No longer races in the United States due to contract with Canadian team to race Canadian series. 37. Kyle Cunningham | Absent from entry list, encountered issues with planned team for 2019. 87. Dakota Tedder | Will miss 2019 race season due to complications with past wrist injuries.
121. Matt Bisceglia | CycleTrader/Rock River Yamaha rider sustained concussion at Glendale Supercross, will sit out Anaheim Two.