Rundown Of Riders Ready To Race The 2018 Thunder Valley Motocross
The 2018 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship continues its run through the opening quarter of the season with round three of the series, the 2018 Thunder Valley Motocross. Although this is a new series, the months of racing have taken a toll on the entry list and a number of riders have been sidelined with injuries. Those that have made it through mostly unscathed are in positions to start the summer on a strong note. Have a look at the entry list and injury report below...
250 CLASS ENTRY LIST
1. Zach Osborne | The Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider is tied for the top spot the championship standings after two rounds. 6. Jeremy Martin 17. Joey Savagty 23. Aaron Plessinger | The Monster Energy/Yamalube/Star/Yamaha Factory Racing rider is tied for the top spot the championship standings after two rounds. 26. Alex Martin 28. Shane McElrath 30. Mitchell Harrison | Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider is on entry list after missing opening rounds with AC separation. 35. Austin Forkner 36. RJ Hampshire 40. Chase Sexton 43. Sean Cantrell 45. Jordon Smith 46. Justin Hill 62. Justin Cooper | Monster Energy/Yamalube/Star/Yamaha Factory Racing rider’s first full outdoor season. 64. Michael Mosiman 82. Cody Williams 101. Yusuke Watanabe | Japanese 250 National champion will contest American series with support from Yamaha. 114. Brandon Hartranft | CycleTrader/Rock River Yamaha rider’s first full outdoor season. 127. Jacob Bork 130. Austin Root 133. Jordan Bailey | Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna will make his pro debut at Hangtown. 137. Martin Castelo | Joins the CycleTrader/Rock River Yamaha team in place of the injured Hayden Mellross. 153. Carson Carr 154. Chase Felong 169. Challen Tennant 182. Garrett Marchbanks | Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki rider’s first full outdoor season. 186. Tyler Monks 188. Gage Schehr 212. Tyler McCoy 214. Vann Martin 222. Ramyller Alves 234. McCoy Brough 246. Chance Blackburn 296. Ryder Floyd 346. Kevin Moranz 410. Tyler Lowe 427. Deegan Vonlossberg 430. Dylan Summerlin 446. Blaine Silveira 458. Michael Sweney 470. Kyle Hopkins 492. Luc Santos 514. Anthony Roy 551. Tyler Rosa 598. Mason Persha 700. James Weeks 719. Joshua Berchem 753. Derik Brewster 767. Mason Wharton 791. Gustavo De Souza 816. Enzo Lopes | Autotrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing rider’s first full outdoor season. 892. Garret Ioppolo
934. Brian Medeiros
MISSING FROM THE LIST
24. Dylan Ferrandis | The Monster Energy/Yamalube/Star/Yamaha Factory Racing rider is out as he heals a broken arm and broken jaw from a crash at the 2018 Atlanta Supercross, will likely return at High Point. 29. Martin Davalos | Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki rider will miss the remainder of 2018 due to a torn ACL ligament in his knee. 31. Colt Nichols | Monster Energy/Yamalube/Star/Yamaha Factory Racing rider is out for an undetermined amount of time as he heals a broken arm. 42. Dakota Alix | The Rocky Mountain ATV-MC/WPS/KTM rider will miss Colorado due to a crash at round two. 47. Jimmy Decotis | The AutoTrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing rider suffered a pair of broken vertebra in a crash at the 2018 Daytona Supercross. 52. Mitchell Oldenburg | Monster Energy/Yamalube/Star/Yamaha Factory Racing rider will miss the remainder of 2018 due to torn ACL and MCL ligaments in his knee. 63. Hayden Mellross | CycleTrader/Rock River Yamaha rider is sidelined with shoulder injury. 66. Cameron McAdoo | GEICO Honda rider suffered a broken scapula in a practice crash. He will miss the remaining rounds of the Supercross season.
92. Adam Cianciarulo | Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki rider will miss the remainder of 2018 due to a torn ACL ligament in his knee.
450 CLASS ENTRY LIST
1. Eli Tomac | Monster Energy Kawasaki rider leads the championship standings after two rounds. 4. Blake Baggett 11. Kyle Chisholm 25. Marvin Musquin 34. Weston Peick 48. Henry Miller 51. Justin Barcia 54. Phil Nicoletti | Will run select rounds of the series for Autotrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing. 60. Benny Bloss 73. Brandon Scharer 77. Ryan Surratt | Privateer steps up to the 250 class aboard a KTM 250 SX two-stroke. 81. Chase Marquier 86. Dylan Merriam 91. Alex Ray | Will fill-in at Monster Energy Yamaha Factory Racing for select rounds. 94. Ken Roczen | Team Honda HRC rider’s first race since arm injury at the 2018 San Diego Supercross. 120. Todd Bannister 121. Cody Cooper 122. Chris Howell 139. Nathen LaPorte 140. Austin Kouba 143. Zach Coons 180. Christopher Gebken 191. Derek Anderson 198. Edgar Foedish 207. Dare DeMartile 225. Brett Stralo 227. Cory Gilliam 250. Forrest Player 311. Mitchell Gifford 312. Chris Makuta 321. Bradley Lionnet 330. Cade Autenrieth 388. Brandan Leith 400. Nicholas Peterson 401. Sam Redman 447. Deven Raper 461. Thomas Richards 467. Forrest Smith 472. Jake Impens 482. Riley Brough 510. Travis Prier 546. Tylor Skodras 550. John Citrola 553. Brent Rouse 577. Felix Lopez 596. Carson Tickle 599. Benjamin Lee 600. Connor Olson 622. Zac Maley 637. Bobby Piazza 704. Christopher Akaydin 718. Toshiki Tomita 759. Michael Norris 768. Cole Shondeck 876. Chris Alldredge 909. Jacob Smith 917. Drew Thomas 985. John Fortner
999. Joseph Gerrior
MISSING FROM THE LIST
2. Cooper Webb | Monster Energy Yamaha Factory Racing sidelined with a broken leg from a crash at the 2018 Minneapolis, return to action uncertain. 14. Cole Seely | Team Honda HRC rider out for the rest of the year due to abdominal and pelvis injuries from a crash at the 2018 Tampa Supercross. 15. Dean Wilson | Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider out for the rest of the year due to a torn ACL ligament in his knee. 19. Justin Bogle | Autotrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing sidelined as he heals broken arm, return to action uncertain. 20. Broc Tickle | Provisionally suspened by WADA for violation of anti-doping program. 21. Jason Anderson | Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider sidelined after suffering a compound fracture to his foot in a practice crash. 22. Chad Reed | Privateer program was for Supercross only. 27. Malcolm Stewart | Program with Autotrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing was only for Supercross. 32. Christian Craig | Team Honda HRC rider sidelined for the remainder of the summer with a torn ACL. 33. Josh Grant | Monster Energy Kawasaki sidelined for an undetermined time due to a leg injury. 39. Kyle Cunningham | Sidelined for Thunder Valley after a hard crash at Glen Helen. 53. Bradley Taft | Privateer rider absent from entry list after two rounds.
71. Michael Mosiman | Privateer rider sidelined with a shoulder injury.