Entry Lists & Injury Reports For The 2018 Salt Lake City Supercross
The 2018 Monster Energy Supercross Series is coming to a close, as the 2018 Salt Lake City Supercross marks the sixteenth round of the seventeen-race championship. The months of racing have taken a toll on the talent and a look at the entry lists and injury reports will show the issues that riders have faced since the first round in January. Despite the late-season status, a handful of racers are set to make their return to action in Utah.
2018 SALT LAKE CITY SUPERCROSS | 250 CLASS PROVISIONAL ENTRY LIST
1. Justin Hill 11. Kyle Chisholm 17. Joey Savatgy 23. Aaron Plessinger | The Monster Energy/Yamalube/Star/Yamaha Factory Racing rider leads the 250 West Coast Region championship standings. 28. Shane McElrath 30. Mitchell Harrison 40. Chase Sexton 42. Dakota Alix 54. Phil Nicoletti 63. Hayden Mellross 68. Justin Starling 71. Josh Mosiman 75. Noah McConahy 81. Chase Marquier 86. Dylan Merriam 92. Adam Cianciarulo 122. Chris Howell 137. Martin Castelo 141. Robbie Wageman 149. Tallon LaFountaine 160. Jess Pettis 170. Michael Leib 185. Damon Back 244. Mike Henderson 271. Kyle Fry 275. Johnny Jelderda 277. Kordel Caro 321. Bradley Lionnet 388. Brandan Leith 424. Tyler Custer 427. Deegan Vonlossberg 430. Dylan Summerlin 571. Shawn Yarbrough 715. Kele Russell 741. Blake Wharton 820. Dalton Oxborrow
992. Jean Ramos
MISSING FROM THE LIST
26. Alex Martin | The Troy Lee Designs/Red Bull/KTM rider will skip the rest of the Supercross season to recover a fractured scaphoid. 52. Mitchell Oldenburg | The Monster Energy/Yamalube/Star/Yamaha Factory Racing rider will miss the remainder of 2018 due to torn ACL and MCL ligaments in his knee. 59. Cole Martinez | AJE Motorsports Husqvarna rider suffered a broken leg in a practice crash at the 2018 Daytona Supercross. 62. Justin Cooper | After suffering multiple injuries early in the year, the Monster Energy/Yamalube/Star/Yamaha Factory Racing rider will return to action in the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship.
67. Justin Hoeft | The IBcorp Racing rider is out with ankle injuries sustained at the 2018 San Diego Supercross.
2018 SALT LAKE CITY SUPERCROSS | 450 CLASS PROVISIONAL ENTRY LIST
3. Eli Tomac 4. Blake Baggett 10. Justin Brayton 12. Jake Weimer | SmarTop/Bullfrog Spas/MotoConcepts/Honda rider returns to action after suffering hand injuries at the 2018 San Diego Supercross. 15. Dean Wilson 21. Jason Anderson | The Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider currently leads the 450 class championship. 22. Chad Reed 25. Marvin Musquin 27. Malcolm Stewart 32. Christian Craig 34. Weston Peick 39. Kyle Cunningham 48. Henry Miller 51. Justin Barcia 55. Vince Friese 60. Benny Bloss 69. Tyler Bowers 73. Brandon Scharer 79. Nick Schmidt 80. AJ Catanzaro 84. Scott Champion 90. Dakota Tedder 91. Alex Ray 120. Todd Bannister 181. Dustin Pipes 192. Beni Williams 201. Cedric Soubeyras 248. Travis Delnicki 251. Kyle Gills 282. Theodore Pauli 330. Cade Autenrieth 447. Deven Raper 471. Logan Karnow 501. Scotty Wennerstrom 509. Alex Nagy 523. Miles Daniele 526. Colton Aeck 570. Cody VanBuskirk 608. David Pulley 645. Cheyenne Harmon 751. Josh Hill | Hill will finish out Supercross as a fill-in rider for the Monster Energy Yamaha Factory Racing team. 805. Carlen Gardner 877. Dylan Bauer 918. Michael Akaydin 976. Josh Greco
981. Austin Politelli
MISSING FROM THE LIST
2. Cooper Webb | Monster Energy Yamaha Factory Racing rider out for an undetermined amount of time due to fractures to his tibia and fibula from a crash at the 2018 Minneapolis Supercross. 14. Cole Seely | The Team Honda HRC rider is sidelined for an unspecified amount of time with tailbone and pelvis injuries from a crash at the Tampa Supercross. 18. Davi Millsaps | Monster Energy/Knich/Yamaha Factory Racing rider had an offseason practice crash that resulted in an elbow injury and concussion. Due to the severity of the concussion, he has retired from racing. 19. Justin Bogle | AutoTrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing rider is out for an undetermined amount of rounds due to broken humerus and fractured vertebra in his back. 20. Broc Tickle | Red Bull KTM rider is provisionally suspended following an infraction of the WADA Anti-Doping Code. 33. Josh Grant | Monster Energy Kawasaki rider is sidelined for an undetermined amount of time with a broken lower leg. 58. Matt Bisceglia | A hand injury will sideline the Team LVN100/Nut Up/Perry Concept/Suzuki rider. 94. Ken Roczen | Team Honda HRC rider suffered fractured bones in his hand during a run-in with another rider at the 2018 San Diego Supercross. He will return for the start of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship. 722. Adam Enticknap | Privateer suffered a collarbone injury at the 2018 Minneapolis Supercross, is out for Salt Lake City. 723. Tyler Enticknap | Privateer suffered fractures to the hip and pelvis in a practice crash. Will miss the remainder of the season.
907. Ben Lamay | Privateer racer out of crashing at the 2018 Foxborough Supercross.