Here's The Entry List & Injury Report For The 2018 Minneapolis Supercross
The field is ready for the fourteenth round of the 2018 Monster Energy Supercross Series, the 2018 Minneapolis Supercross. Months of racing have taken a toll on the entry list, as a number of riders have been sidelined with injuries in recent weeks, but those that have made it through mostly unscathed are in positions to improve in the championship standings. Have a look at the entry list and injury report below...
2018 Minneapolis Supercross | 250 Class Provisional Entry List
1. Zach Osborne | The Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider leads the 250 East Coast championship. 6. Jeremy Martin 35. Austin Forkner 38. Luke Renzland 43. Sean Cantrell 44. Lorenzo Locurcio 45. Jordon Smith 49. Nick Gaines 56. Anthony Rodriguez 57. John Short 64. Michael Mosiman 76. Kyle Peters 82. Cody Williams 85. Josh Cartwright 96. Zack Williams 114. Brandon Hartranft 151. Carter Gordon 155. Drayke Sizemore 172. Tanner Basso 174. Josh Osby 206. Thomas Ramette | The French rider has landed a fill-in ride with Monster Energy/Yamalube/Star/Yamaha Factory Racing for the remaining rounds of the 250 East Coast region. 214. Vann Martin 222. Ramyller Alves 248. Travis Delnicki 261. Wilson Fleming 373. Jacob Williamson 401. Sam Redman 530. Bodie Wood 570. Cody VanBuskirk 641. Keith Tucker 725. Richard Jackson
828. Mathew Weakley
MISSING FROM THE LIST
24. Dylan Ferrandis | The Monster Energy/Yamalube/Star/Yamaha Factory Racing rider is out for the remainder of Supercross with a broken arm and broken jaw from a crash at the 2018 Atlanta Supercross. 29. Martin Davalos | The Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki rider is out for the remainder of the Supercross season due to knee and vertebra injuries. 31. Colt Nichols | The Monster Energy/Yamalube/Star/Yamaha Factory Racing rider is out for the remainder of Supercross with a broken humerus from a practice crash before the 2018 Daytona Supercross. 36. RJ Hampshire | The GEICO Honda rider suffered a pair of broken vertebra in a crash at the 2018 Daytona Supercross. 47. Jimmy Decotis | The AutoTrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing rider suffered a pair of broken vertebra in a crash at the 2018 Daytona Supercross. 66. Cameron McAdoo | GEICO Honda rider suffered a broken scapula in a practice crash. He will miss the remaining rounds of the Supercross season. 74. Jon Ames | The JMC Motorsports Husqvarna rider suffered a broken femur in a head-on collision with another rider at the Arlington race.
231. Jayce Pennington | Traders/Tic Tabs/Ohlins USA/Yamaha/ATVs & More rider out due to broken bones in his foot from a crash at the 2018 Atlanta Supercross.
2018 Minneapolis Supercross | 450 Class Provisional Entry List
2. Cooper Webb 3. Eli Tomac 4. Blake Baggett 10. Justin Brayton 11. Kyle Chisholm | 51FIFTY Energy Yamaha rider is competing at select rounds on a 450. 15. Dean Wilson 21. Jason Anderson | Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider leads the 450 championship standings. 22. Chad Reed 25. Marvin Musquin 27. Malcolm Stewart 32. Christian Craig 34. Weston Peick 39. Kyle Cunningham 48. Henry Miller 51. Justin Barcia | Monster Energy Yamaha Factory Racing rider returns to action after a hand injury. 55. Vince Friese 60. Benny Bloss 69. Tyler Bowers 73. Brandon Scharer 80. AJ Catanzaro 90. Dakota Tedder 91. Alex Ray 181. Dustin Pipes 201. Cedric Soubeyras 240. Bryce Stewart 282. Theodore Pauli 308. Nicholas Jackson 447. Deven Raper 471. Logan Karnow 509. Alexander Nagy 526. Colton Aeck 608. David Pulley 708. Joe Perron 722. Adam Enticknap 805. Carlen Gardner 907. Ben Lamay 914. Brice Klippel 918. Michael Akaydin
976. Josh Greco
MISSING FROM THE LIST
12. Jake Weimer | SmarTop/Bullfrog Spas/MotoConcepts/Honda rider is sidelined with a hand injury suffered at the San Diego Supercross. 14. Cole Seely | The Team Honda HRC rider is sidelined for an unspecified amount of time with tailbone and pelvis injuries from a crash at the Tampa Supercross. 18. Davi Millsaps | Monster Energy/Knich/Yamaha Factory Racing rider had an offseason practice crash that resulted in an elbow injury and concussion. Due to the severity of the concussion, he has retired from racing. 19. Justin Bogle | AutoTrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing rider is out for an undetermined amount of rounds due to broken humerus and fractured vertebra in his back. 20. Broc Tickle | Red Bull KTM rider is provisionally suspended for a urine test that contained a banned substance on the WADA Anti-Doping list. 33. Josh Grant | Monster Energy Kawasaki rider is sidelined for an undetermined amount of time with a broken lower leg. 51. Justin Barcia | Monster Energy/Knich/Yamaha Factory Racing rider will miss rounds due to a broken hand suffered during the Arlington round. 58. Matt Bisceglia | A hand injury will sideline the Team LVN100/Nut Up/Perry Concept/Suzuki rider. 59. Cole Martinez | AJE Motorsports Husqvarna rider suffered a broken leg in a practice crash at the 2018 Daytona Supercross. 94. Ken Roczen | Team Honda HRC rider suffered fractured bones in his hand during a run-in with another rider at the 2018 San Diego Supercross. He will return for the start of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship. 211. Tevin Tapia | Sidelined with pelvis injuries.
723. Tyler Enticknap | Privateer suffered fractures to the hip and pelvis in a practice crash. Will miss the remainder of the season.