Here's A Rundown Of Racers For The 2018 Indianapolis Supercross
It’s almost time for the 2018 Indianapolis Supercross, the twelfth round of the 2018 Monster Energy Supercross Series. The event at Lucas Oil Stadium comes at a key time in the season, as riders have competed for months on end and are starting to feel the effects of injuries and issues. Since the Indy stop is one of two 250 East Versus West Showdowns, you’ll notice a stacked line up in the 250 class, as it’s a combination of both regions.
2018 Indianapolis Supercross | 250 Class Provisional Entry List
1. Zach Osborne | The Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider is leading the 250 East Coast region championship. 1. Justin Hill 6. Jeremy Martin 11. Kyle Chisholm 17. Joey Savatgy 23. Aaron Plessinger | The Monster Energy/Yamalube/Star/Yamaha Factory Racing rider is leading the 250 West Coast region championship. 28. Shane McElrath 30. Mitchell Harrison 35. Austin Forkner 38. Luke Renzland 40. Chase Sexton 42. Dakota Alix 43. Sean Cantrell 44. Lorenzo Locurcio | Although on the entry list, it's uncertain if the Rockford Fosgate/TiLube/Storm Lake Honda rider will be on the line after a broken collarbone. 45. Jordon Smith 49. Nick Gaines 54. Phil Nicoletti 56. Anthony Rodriguez 57. John Short 63. Hayden Mellross 64. Michael Mosiman 68. Justin Starling 76. Kyle Peters 85. Josh Cartwright 92. Adam Cianciarulo 96. Zack Williams 114. Brandon Hartranft 137. Martin Castelo 151. Carter Gordon 155. Drayke Sizemore 170. Michael Leib 171. Yannis Irsuti 172. Tanner Basso 174. Josh Osby 179. Westen Wrozyna 206. Thomas Ramette 214. Vann Martin 248. Travis Delnicki 332. Jeremy Hand 373. Jacob Williamson 401. Sam Redman 427. Deegan Vanlossberg 471. Logan Karnow 530. Bodie Wood 715. Kele Russell 725. Richard Jackson 741. Blake Wharton | Makes his return to professional racing with the IBcorp Racing team. 795. Aaron Leininger 828. Mathew Weakley
986. Lane Shaw
MISSING FROM THE LIST
24. Dylan Ferrandis | The Monster Energy/Yamalube/Star/Yamaha Factory Racing rider is out for the remainder of Supercross with a broken arm and broken jaw from a crash at the 2018 Atlanta Supercross. 26. Alex Martin | A wrist injury will sideline the Troy Lee Designs/Red Bull/KTM rider.29. Martin Davalos | The Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki rider is out after multiple crashes and injuries in the opening run of the 250 East Coast region. 31. Colt Nichols | The Monster Energy/Yamalube/Star/Yamaha Factory Racing rider is out for the remainder of Supercross with a broken humerus from a practice crash before the 2018 Daytona Supercross. 36. RJ Hampshire | The GEICO Honda rider suffered a pair of broken vertebra in a crash at the 2018 Daytona Supercross. 47. Jimmy Decotis | The AutoTrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing rider suffered a pair of broken vertebra in a crash at the 2018 Daytona Supercross. 52. Mitchell Oldenburg | Monster Energy/Yamalube/Star/Yamaha Factory Racing rider is out with an arm injury, expected to race Seattle. 53. Bradley Taft | CycleTrader/Rock River Yamaha rider sidelined after a hard crash at the St. Louis Supercross. 66. Cameron McAdoo | GEICO Honda rider suffered a broken bone in hand at Arlington, the made the damage worse in another crash at the 2018 Atlanta Supercross. He will sit out multiple rounds in order to recover. 67. Justin Hoeft | IBcorp Racing rider is out with ankle injuries from the San Diego Supercross. 74. Jon Ames | The JMC Motorsports Husqvarna rider suffered a broken femur in a head-on collision with another rider at the Arlington race.
231. Jayce Pennington | Traders/Tic Tabs/Ohlins USA/Yamaha/ATVs & More rider out due to broken bones in his foot from a crash at the 2018 Atlanta Supercross.
2018 Indianapolis Supercross | 450 Class Provisional Entry List
2. Cooper Webb | Although on the entry list, it's uncertain if the Monster Energy Yamaha Factory Racing rider will line up due to a shoulder injury. 3. Eli Tomac 4. Blake Baggett 10. Justin Brayton 15. Dean Wilson 20. Broc Tickle 21. Jason Anderson | Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider leads the 450 championship standings. 22. Chad Reed 25. Marvin Musquin 27. Malcolm Stewart | The AutoTrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing rider suffered a shoulder injury at the St. Louis Supercross, should race Indianapolis. 32. Christian Craig | With both Team Honda HRC riders injured, Craig has been called up from GEICO Honda to finish out the Supercross season in the 450 class. 34. Weston Peick 39. Kyle Cunningham 48. Henry Miller 55. Vince Friese 60. Benny Bloss 69. Tyler Bowers 73. Brandon Scharer 78. Ronnie Stewart 80. AJ Catanzaro 81. Chase Marquier 84. Scott Champion 86. Dylan Merriam 122. Chris Howell 131. Jake McKinney 138. Blake Lilly 181. Dustin Pipes 201. Cedric Soubeyras 211. Tevin Tapia 240. Bryce Stewart 282. Theodore Pauli 330. Cade Autenrieth 336. Chaz Braden 411. Dylan Walker 416. Donald Alford 447. Deven Raper 501. Alex Nagy 509. Alexander Nagy 526. Colton Aeck 570. Cody VanBuskirk 608. David Pulley 722. Adam Enticknap 733. Steven Mages 760. Tyler Wozney 805. Carlen Gardner 907. Ben Lamay 918. Michael Akaydin
976. Josh Greco
MISSING FROM THE LIST
12. Jake Weimer | SmarTop/Bullfrog Spas/MotoConcepts/Honda rider 14. Cole Seely | The Team Honda HRC rider is sidelined for an unspecified amount of time with tailbone and pelvis injuries from a crash at the Tampa Supercross. 18. Davi Millsaps | Monster Energy/Knich/Yamaha Factory Racing rider had an offseason practice crash that resulted in an elbow injury and concussion. Due to the severity of the concussion, he has retired from racing. 19. Justin Bogle | AutoTrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing rider is out for an undetermined amount of rounds due to broken humerus and fractured vertebra in his back. 33. Josh Grant | Monster Energy Kawasaki rider is sidelined for an undetermined amount of time with a broken lower leg. 51. Justin Barcia | Monster Energy/Knich/Yamaha Factory Racing rider will miss rounds due to a broken hand suffered during the Arlington round. 58. Matt Bisceglia | A hand injury will sideline the Team LVN100/Nut Up/Perry Concept/Suzuki rider. 59. Cole Martinez | AJE Motorsports Husqvarna rider suffered a broken leg in a practice crash at the 2018 Daytona Supercross. 90. Dakota Tedder | A recent infection will keep the Team Tedder rider out for an undetermined amout of time. 91. Alex Ray | CycleTrader/Rock River Yamaha rider is sidelined with wrist and knee injuries from a practice crash. 94. Ken Roczen | Team Honda HRC rider suffered fractured bones in his hand during a run-in with another rider at the 2018 San Diego Supercross. He will return for the start of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship.
723. Tyler Enticknap | Privateer suffered fractures to the hip and pelvis in a practice crash. Will miss the remainder of the season.