Rundown Of Racers & Injured Riders For The 2018 Daytona Supercross
The tenth round of the 2018 Monster Energy Supercross Series, the 2018 Daytona Supercross, is set to take place on the iconic infield of Daytona International Speedway. With its long obstacle-filled lanes and deep soil, the stop in Florida is one of the most challenging events that riders face each year. Months of racing have taken a toll on the competitors and unfortunately, this has dwindled the field down. Have a look at the entry lists and injury reports ahead of the weekend.
2018 Daytona Supercross | 250 Class Provisional Entry List
1. Zach Osborne | The Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider holds the point lead in the championship. 6. Jeremy Martin 29. Martin Davalos | The Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki rider reportedly injured his back in the 2018 Arlington Supercross crash but continues to race. 35. Austin Forkner 36. RJ Hampshire 38. Luke Renzland 43. Sean Cantrell 45. Jordon Smith 47. Jimmy Decotis 49. Nick Gaines 56. Anthony Rodriguez 57. John Short 61. Heath Harrison 64. Michael Mosiman 76. Kyle Peters 85. Josh Cartwright 89. Jerry Robin 96. Zack Williams 111. Chris Blose 114. Brandon Hartranft 132. Broc Gourley 151. Carter Gordon 155. Drayke Sizemore 169. Challen Tennant 172. Tanner Basso 174. Josh Osby 179. Westen Wrozyna 197. Dillon Cloyed 214. Vann Martin 222. Ramyller Alves 228. Donny Brown 248. Travis Delnicki 256. James Milson 261. Wilson Fleming 332. Jeremy Hand 336. Chaz Braden 373. Jacob Willamson 376. Chris Canning 392. Michael Fowler 401. Sam Redman 471. Logan Karnow 530. Bodie Wood 570. Cody VanBuskirk 581. Kyle Bitterman 675. Kyle Dillin 725. Richard Jackson 740. Lane Staley 742. Christian Telker 795. Aaron Leininger 814. Deven Sorensen 828. Mathew Weakley 878. Eric McKay
986. Lane Shaw
MISSING FROM THE LIST
24. Dylan Ferrandis | The Monster Energy/Yamalube/Star/Yamaha Factory Racing rider is out for the remainder of Supercross with a broken arm and broken jaw from a crash at the 2018 Atlanta Supercross.
31. Colt Nichols | The Monster Energy/Yamalube/Star/Yamaha Factory Racing rider is out for the remainder of Supercross with a broken humerus from a practice crash before the 2018 Daytona Supercross.
66. Cameron McAdoo | GEICO Honda rider suffered a broken bone in hand at Arlington, the made the damage worse in another crash at the 2018 Atlanta Supercross. He will sit out multiple rounds in order to recover.
74. Jon Ames | The JMC Motorsports Husqvarna rider suffered a broken femur in a head-on collision with another rider at the Arlington race.
231. Jayce Pennington | Traders/Tic Tabs/Ohlins USA/Yamaha/ATVs & More rider out due to broken bones in his foot from a crash at the 2018 Atlanta Supercross.
2018 Daytona Supercross | 450 Class Provisional Entry List
2. Cooper Webb 3. Eli Tomac 4. Blake Baggett | The Rocky Mountain ATV-MC/WPS/KTM rider sprained his wrist in a crash at the 2018 Atlanta Supercross, but will line up at Daytona. 10. Justin Brayton 11. Kyle Chisholm | 51FIFTY Energy Yamaha rider is competing at select rounds on a 450. 15. Dean Wilson 20. Broc Tickle 21. Jason Anderson | Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna rider leads the 450 championship standings. 22. Chad Reed 25. Marvin Musquin 27. Malcolm Stewart
34. Weston Peick | The AutoTrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing rider injured his heel and shoulder in his practice crash at the 2018 Atlanta Supercross but will race Daytona. 39. Kyle Cunningham 48. Henry Miller 53. Bradley Taft | CycleTrader/Rock River Yamaha rider will race the 450 class in place of injured Alex Ray. 55. Vince Friese 59. Cole Martinez 60. Benny Bloss 68. Justin Starling 69. Tyler Bowers 71. Josh Mosiman 73. Brandon Scharer 78. Ronnie Stewart 80. AJ Catanzaro 81. Chase Marquier 84. Scott Champion 86. Dylan Merriam 90. Dakota Tedder 100. Colton Facciotti | Multi-time Canadian champion will line up for a one-off appearance at Daytona. 120. Todd Bannister 122. Chris Howell 124. Robert Fitch 131. Jake McKinney 181. Dustin Pipes
976. Josh Greco
MISSING FROM THE LIST
12. Jake Weimer | SmarTop/Bullfrog Spas/MotoConcepts/Honda rider 14. Cole Seely | The Team Honda HRC rider is sidelined for an unspecified amount of time with tailbone and pelvis injuries from a crash at the Tampa Supercross. 18. Davi Millsaps | Monster Energy/Knich/Yamaha Factory Racing rider had an offseason practice crash that resulted in an elbow injury and concussion. Due to the severity of the concussion, he has retired from racing. 19. Justin Bogle | AutoTrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing rider is out for an undetermined amount of rounds due to broken humerus and fractured vertebra in his back. 33. Josh Grant | Monster Energy Kawasaki rider is sidelined for an undetermined amount of time with a broken lower leg. 51. Justin Barcia | Monster Energy/Knich/Yamaha Factory Racing rider will miss rounds due to a broken hand suffered during the Arlington round. 58. Matt Bisceglia | A hand injury will sideline the Team LVN100/Nut Up/Perry Concept/Suzuki rider. 91. Alex Ray | CycleTrader/Rock River Yamaha rider is sidelined with wrist and knee injuries from a practice crash. 94. Ken Roczen | Team Honda HRC rider suffered fractured bones in his hand during a run-in with another rider at the 2018 San Diego Supercross. He will return for the start of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship.
723. Tyler Enticknap | Privateer suffered fractures to the hip and pelvis in a practice crash. Will miss the remainder of the season.