CycleTrader.com/Rock River Yamaha Team Seeks Transport Driver
The CycleTrader.com/Rock River Yamaha race team is currently accepting applications for a team transport driver for the 2018 supercross and motocross series. Serious inquiries only and all applicants must meet the following guidelines to be able to apply for the position:
- Driver must hold a current and valid class A, CDL license
- Driver must have at least three years experience on CDL license
- Driver must be at least 25 years of age
The CycleTrader.com/Rock River Yamaha Team is seeking a Class A CDL driver to move our equipment/cars to race tracks across the U.S.
Responsibilities would include: Driving transporter to and from the race tracks, helping load/unload equipment and assist in maintaining our truck and trailer. At track, helping to assist with crew and on track activities.
Preferred: Three year Class A CDL
- Hard worker
- Ability to travel between December through September with some weeks off.
- Takes passion and pride in job
- Works well with others, works as a team
Email [email protected] for more information.