Zach Osborne is by the far the winningest rider in the 250 division since Ryan VIllopoto. The Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing FC250 rider has won the last three championship runs (250 East in 2017, 250 Pro Motocross in 2017, and the 250 East in 2018 which was crowned in May).
ZACH OSBORNE BIO
Hometown: Abingdon, Virginia
Current Residence: Menifee, California
Birthdate: September 25, 1989
Team: Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing
Team Manager: Bobby Hewitt
Mechanic: Dave Feeney
Turned Pro: 2006
- He won the 2018 AMA East Coast 250 Champion.
- Accomplished the 2017 AMA East Coast 250 Championship.
- 2017 AMA Pro Motocross 250 Champion.
- Has 17 career 250SX Class podiums.
- 25 career 250SX Class top fives
- Won 1 race in the FIM World Motocross Championship.
- Made 14 career FIM World Motocross Championship MX2 podiums.
- 2010 British Motocross Champion MX2.
- 2013 US Trophy Team member at the International Six Days Enduro (ISDE).
- One of the most traveled racers in the world, having competed in every major global championship and the world’s most prestigious enduro competition
- A well rounded rider that has achieved success in motocross, supercross and off-road disciplines of motorcycle racing
- Married with a daughter