Justin Bogle switched to Suzuki in 2017 after running Honda’s his entire Amateur to pro career. He currently rides for Factory Autotrader.com/JGRMX Suzuki and rides an RMZ450.
JUSTIN BOGLE BIO
Hometown: Cushing, Oklahoma
Current Residence: Corona, California
Birthdate: March 23, 1993
Team: Factory Autotrader.com/JGRMX Suzuki
Team Manager: Jeremy Albrecht
Mechanic: Ben Schiermeyer
Turned Pro: 2009
- 1 career Monster Energy Supercross top five (450SX Class)
- 6 career Monster Energy Supercross top 10s (450SX Class)
- 2014 250SX Eastern Regional Champion
- 3 career 250SX Class wins
- In addition to being a professional racer, Bogle is also very passionate about music and is part of the hip-hop/rap group Pak X Emh, whose 2014 album “Highly Overdue” was near the top of the charts of iTunes’ most downloaded upon its release.
- He competed for Joe Gibbs Racing, one of NASCAR’s most prominent and successful teams.
- Has raced for Honda his entire pro career, but switched brands in 2017. He competed for the team co-owned by freestyle motocross legend Carey Hart, husband of artist Pink, and Ricky Carmichael, a five-time supercross champion.
It was a rough season For Justin Bogle. He didn’t even get to start his season until San Diego, SX in early February due to an injury sustained at the Monster Energy Cup in late 2017. Unfortunately, Bogle was injured again in San Diego and is currently out.