Jimmy Decotis is new to the Factory Autotrader.com/JGRMX Suzuki squad. This was looking to be a strong season for “the rippah”, until an injury sidelined him and his RMZ250.
JIMMY DECOTIS BIO
Hometown: Peabody, Massachusetts
Current Residence: Peabody, Massachusetts
Birthdate: October 15, 1991
Team: Factory Autotrader.com/JGRMX Suzuki
Team Manager: Jeremy Albrecht
Mechanic: Mikey Germain
Turned Pro: 2009
- Has 8 career 250SX Class top fives.
- Accomplished the 2015 Australian SX2 Supercross Championship.
- Most prominent current competitor from the New England area.
- Nicknamed “Jimmy D” and “The Rippa’”.
- One of nine children.
- Has competed around the world in the Australian Supercross Championship, the FIM Motocross World Championship, the Canadian Motocross Championship and the Geneva Supercross.
- Played baseball his entire life and planned to play in college before ultimately deciding on a professional motocross career.
- Longtime girlfriend, Jaime Routley, is a motocross racer from Canada. They have a dog, Marley (@missmarleyyyyy).
- Known for his two-stroke videos on YouTube and his skills of free riding and hitting ramps.