Dean Wilson is one of the fans favorites. His upbeat, outgoing personality makes him one of the nicest riders on the track. But, he can also be aggressive when he needs to be. He rides for Rockstar Energy Husqvarna on a “Rockstar Edition FC450“.
DEAN WILSON BIO
Hometown: Glasgow, Scotland
Current Residence: Clermont, Florida
Birthdate: December 28, 1991
Team: Rockstar Energy Husqvarna
Team Manager: Bobby Hewitt
Mechanic: Daniel Castloo
Turned Pro: 2010
- Has 14 career Monster Energy Supercross top 10s (450SX) in 26 starts.
- Scored 8 career 250SX wins, 18 podiums and 29 top-fives in 37 starts.
- Was a member of Team Great Britain at the Motocross of Nations in 2014.
- 2009 AMA Amateur Motocross Horizon Award for his outstanding amateur career, including 3 amateur national championships.
- The only Scottish rider in competition and one of the taller riders at 5’11”.
- Trains with Tyla Rattray, a former professional motocross racer and current motocross team trainer.
- Sponsored by the Specialized cycling team.