Broc Tickle has had many of injuries in his run as a professional racer. But The crew at RedBull KTM saw potential in him, and made it happen. He rides a “Factory Edition” KTM 450 SX-F.
BROC TICKLE BIO
Hometown: Holly, Michigan
Current Residence: Wilmington, North Carolina
Birthdate: November 21, 1989
Team: Red Bull KTM Factory Racing
Team Manager: Roger DeCoster
Mechanic: Jade Dungey
Turned Pro: 2006
- One career Monster Energy Supercross podium (450SX Class).
- Has 5 career Monster Energy Supercross top-fives (450SX Class).
- Won 2011 250SX Western Regional Championship.
- 2 career 250SX Class wins.
- Overcame a career-threatening injury in 2014 in which he suffered a broken back to enjoy the best season of his career in 2015.
- Has competed for the team co-owned by freestyle motocross legend Carey Hart, husband of artist Pink, and Ricky Carmichael, a five-time supercross champion, since 2013.