Alex Martin is the oldest of the Martin brothers (in case you were wondering). He currently rides for Troy Lee Designs/Red Bull/KTM aboard their KTM 250SX-F.
ALEX MARTIN BIO
Hometown: Millville, Minnesota
Current Residence: Millville, Minnesota
Birthdate: October 29, 1989
Team: Troy Lee Designs/Red Bull/KTM
Team Manager: Tyler Keefe
Mechanic: Jordan Troxell
Turned Pro: 2008
- Has 3 career 250SX Class podiums.
- Achieved 6 career 250SX Class top fives.
- Was a member of 2016 Motocross of Nations for Team USA.
- AMA Pro Motocross Championship 250 Class Runner-Up in 2016.
- Brother Jeremy also competes in the 250SX Class.
- Parents own and operate Spring Creek MX Park in Minnesota, which hosts a stop of the AMA Pro Motocross Championship and is also his place of residence.
- Looking to become the third 250SX Class Champion from the state of Minnesota, joining Ryan Dungey and Donny Schmit.
- Began career as a privateer and will compete as a full factory rider for just the second season in 2017, following a breakout year with Yamaha one year ago.
- Enjoys fishing.