Coming into the pro ranks, Adam Cianciarulo was one of the most looked at amateur athletes. Now, he rides for Monster Energy Pro Circuit Kawasaki, and pilots a KX250F–and he is no doubt a fan favorite with his personality and humor.
ADAM CIANCIARULO BIO
Hometown: Port Orange, Florida
Current Residence: Clermont, Florida
Birthdate: October 20, 1996
Team: Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki
Team Manager: Mitch Payton
Mechanic: Brandon Zimmerman
Turned Pro: 2013
- Has 5 career 250SX Class wins and 9 career 250SX Class podiums.
- Was the 2011 Monster Energy Cup Supermini Champion.
- Two-time AMA Youth Motocross of the Year (2012 and 2011).
- 11 AMA Amateur National Motocross Championships (2005-2012).
- The winningest mini bike rider in amateur motocross history.
- Won his first career supercross start and was widely considered the sport’s next superstar until numerous injuries kept him away from supercross since his rookie season in 2014
- Enjoys cycling.