BUFFALO, NY. - DP Brakes, world leader in sintered braking technology, has announced its sponsorship lineup for 2019.
Larry Mills, president of DP Brakes and Clutches North America, said, “We are very proud to once again be sponsoring an impressive list of high profile teams, and individual riders, for the upcoming racing season. These riders and teams will compete in Amsoil GNCC Series, NEPG National Enduro Series, Full Gas Sprint Enduro Series, and OMA National Series. The lineup is proof of our commitment to the sport.”
According to Mills, teams and riders are as follows:
- Tely Energy Racing’s Stew and Grant Baylor
- Team Babbitt’s/Monster Energy Kawasaki’s Josh Strang and Jordan Ashburn
- Am Pro Yamaha’s Ricky Russell
- Coastal Racing’s Craig DeLong and Ben Parsons
- Raines University Racing’s Jason Raines and Brewer Cawley
- Lojak Racing’s Ryan Lojak
- Andrew Matusek
- WXC Riders Becca Sheets and Shelby Rolen
Plus, numerous individual amateur riders throughout North America!
“Many of these competitors have chosen to use DP Brakes year after year, and have provided us with great feedback so we can maintain our leadership in sintered brake technology. We wish them all the best in 2019,” stated Mills.
For more information on the complete line-up of DP brake pads, shoes, clutch kits, and rotors contact DP Brakes North American Headquarters/Tony Mills International Inc. at 4401 Walden Avenue, Lancaster, NY 14086, (716) 681-8806, or visit them on the web at www.dp-brakes.com.