See Leatt's 2019 DBX Bike Spring and Summer Line
CAPE TOWN, South Africa - The inventors of the Leatt-Brace® and creators of technologically advanced protective gear, now offer head-to-knee protection and a full apparel range of products for all bicycle disciplines.
Their new 2019 bike spring/summer DBX apparel collection includes a long-sleeved 4.0 Ultraweld jersey, long and short 4.0 pants, three-quarter-sleeved 3.0 jersey with shorts, T-sleeved 2.0 jersey, ultra-lightweight 1.0 jersey with shorts, and a 1.0 Zip jersey. The glove line includes four designs, namely the 4.0 and 3.0 Lite, 2.0 X-Flow, 1.0 and 1.0 GripR.
What’s Hot About the 4.0 Jersey and Pants Set?
- The 4.0 Ultraweld jersey is the only long-sleeved design in the spring/summer gear line.
- Race tight fit made with a MoistureCool and wicking stretch mesh with air channels.
- Further improved with a stain-resistant fabric coating and Brush Guard reinforcement
- Ultra tough material for those who need it!
- Lens cleaning wipe and lift-ticket pocket also included
- The black colorway features an awesome holographic print.
Why Rock the DBX 4.0 Pants?
- Super-stretch racing pants designed for trail, downhill and BMX
- Made from an ultra-light, breathable soft-shell fabric combined with an extra durable nylon
- The full material mix has a dirt, water, and stain resistant fabric coating.
- A comfortable, pre-curved and kneepad optimized fit
- Waist side straps and 360 ̊ silicone grip
What’s Hot About the DBX 3.0/2.0 Shorts?
- The 3.0 shorts are stretchy, comfortable and ideal for everyday riding.
- The shorts have reinforced stitching and a mesh yoke for ventilation
- Soft touch waist lining with a back gripper avoids seat drop and the
- Pre-curved fit works well with knee protectors and without.
- Lightweight and breathable soft-shell material
- Dirt, water, and stain resistant coating
- It pairs well with lighter bicycle jerseys such as the DBX 3.0 or 2.0.
Now, Let’s Match a Jersey…
The DBX 3.0 Jersey: The three-quarter-sleeved 3.0 jersey offers a casual look yet still meets your riding needs. It is made of a MoistureCool stretch mesh material with air channels, X-Flow mesh side panels for improved breathability.
The DBX 2.0 Jersey: The DBX 2.0 looks like a casual Tee but is a jersey – a super comfortable one! It is lightweight and breathable, and the back panel made of a MoistureCool wicking mesh provides maximum ventilation.
Lighter is faster? Size up to the DBX 1.0 Jerseys and Shorts for XC / trail riding
The 1.0 jersey is the lightest in the range and is made of an ultra-light, quick-drying stretch mesh with a ventilated back to keep you cool during those hot rides.
Then there is the 1.0 Zip jersey which is made of the same material, but with a zip in the front as well as rear storage pockets with an anti-sag suspender system at the back.
Both Jerseys are slimmer, offering a more sportive fit compared to all other Leatt jerseys, and is aimed at XC, trail and all-mountain riders.
Both jerseys pair well with the 1.0 shorts, which are made of a very lightweight stretch soft shell with a dirt, water, and stain resistant fabric coating and laser-cut ventilation to keep you cool.
It also has a new detachable CoolMax and anti-odor chamois-liner and a seamless seat panel that moves freely on the bike. The 1.0 DBX shorts are the slimmest and shortest (reaches the top of the kneecap), and work best without kneepads, or with very slim ones.
Leatt’s new spring/summer bike glove line consists of six different designs:
The DBX 4.0 lite offers the highest level of protection, with all-new certified impact technology for the knuckles, third and fourth fingers. This low-profile, impact-absorbing material absorbs more energy than anything else of its kind.
The DBX 3.0 Lite offer knuckle impact protection, which is pre-formed and stitched under the material, giving it a stealth look. Both the 4.0 and 3.0 gloves feature Leatt’s premium NanoGrip palm, each fiber being 7,5000 times thinner than a human hair. This makes it durable, breathable, super comfortable with superior wet and dry grip, great handlebar feel, and it is touchscreen compatible.
The DBX 2.0 X-Flow and 2.0 Windblock is the most ventilated pair of gloves in the range and ideal for those hot days, with an upper X-Flow mesh and Brush Guard on the little finger and knuckles. The palm is made of MicronGrip, a material that is setting a new standard for gloves in this price range.
The DBX 1.0 and 1.0 GripR gloves are the lightest in the range with a vented, featherlight upper that feels like a second skin and a MicronGrip palm. The 1.0 glove, however, differs from the 1.0 GripR in that it has a padded palm.
- The entire jersey collection comprises of 19 styles and prices start at $39.99 / €39.99 / £35.99.
- Pants/shorts in ten designs starting at $69.99 / €69.99 / £62.99.
- Gloves are available in 21 colorways, starting at $25.99 / €26.99 / £23.99.
*US retail prices exclude VAT and EUR/UK prices include 20% VAT
Leatt® develops personal protective equipment and ancillary products for all forms of sports, especially action sports. The Leatt-Brace® is an award-winning neck brace system considered the gold standard for neck protection for anyone wearing a crash helmet as a form of protection. It was designed for participants in action sports or riding motorcycles, bicycles, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, and other vehicles.
For more information, visit www.leatt.com.
Follow Leatt® on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.