Marzocchi Launches the Bomber CR Coil Shock
This high-performance, yet simple, rear shock pairs well with bikes in the travel ranges from 130mm to over 200mm. Riders should note shorter travel bikes are best compatible when equipped with a progressive leverage rate suspension design and with the increasing popularity of coils, manufactures will call out recommendations.
Bomber CR offers adjustability through spring rate, spring preload, external low-speed compression, and rebound adjustments. Internally, Bomber CR sports a shim-based damping design, which allows further high-level tuning.
Keeping in step with Marzocchi’s founding philosophies, this new rear shock prioritizes suspension performance, ride quality, and durability. Riders simply need to set their sag and rebound, and ride.
Marzocchi Bomber CR Coil Shock Highlights
- Adjustable low-speed compression and rebound damping
- Standard Sizes: 7.5x2.0”, 7.7875x2.0”, 7.7875x2.25”, 8.5x2.5”, 8.75x2.75”
- Metric Sizes: 210x50mm, 210x55mm, 230x60mm, 230x65mm, 250x75mm
- Trunnion Sizes: 185x52.5mm, 185x55mm, 205x60mm, 205, 65mm, 225x75m
- MSRP: Bomber CR - $299 USD, Coil Spring - $29.95 USD
For more information, head on over to: www.marzocchi.com.