Hope Introduces New Cranks and Wheels | BCA 2019
The CNC wizards from Barnoldswick, England were on hand at the 2019 Winter Bike Connection event in Massa Marittima, Italy to take us through some of latest additions to their ever growing catalog of bike parts. Listen in as Hope's Alan Weatherill talks us through some of the highlights in the player below, then cruise on down the page for more information from Hope and of course the fresh pics.
Continued development of our popular crankset has led to the EVO Edition, a new benchmark for aluminium MTB cranks.
The latest FEA analysis tools, rigorous lab testing and extensive field testing mean the EVO crankset is both lighter and stiffer than the previous model. Now featuring a self extracting axle/arm interface, simplifying fitting and removal. And all proudly designed, tested and manufactured in Barnoldswick, UK.
- Updated for 2019, lighter and stiffer than previous model
- Self extracting axle/arm interface for ease of fitting
- Forged and CNC machined 7150 series aluminium alloy crank arms
- 30mm oversize 7075 aluminium alloy axle
- Versatile drive spline mount for spider or spiderless chainrings
- 165, 170 and 175mm length
- Range of axle lengths and bottom brackets to ensure compatability with most bikes
- Multi discipline use from XC to DH
- Weight: Complete Crank 560g (170mm with out BB)
For many years our Tech range of rims have been the wheel of choice for mountain bikers, from the lightest XC racer to the most extreme downhill rider we’ve been able to supply their perfect rim.
In recent years the trend has moved to wider and wider rims to match increasing tyre profiles. To cater to this wider market we’ve spent time developing a new range of rims that will be available in May 2019. The rims feature an optimised profile to keep rigidity, without adding excessive weight.
The rims feature subtle waterslide graphics, however we will also offer aftermarket decal kits in colours to match our six anodised finishes.
The new FORTUS range of wheels will replace the existing Tech wheels and will be available in the following profiles:
Fortus Specs and Pricing
For more information, head on over to www.hopetech.com.