Guerrilla Gravity Launches 2018 Updates
Guerrilla Gravity is comin’ into 2018 with the devil horns raised high, head banging, and Pantera blasting. 2017 was their best year yet, as they doubled production capacity to keep up with demand, while also improving efficiencies at their Denver, Colorado “Shredquarters,” where they design, manufacture, and assemble their bikes.
In addition to last year’s efficiency gains, they’re also bringing CNC machining in-house. Production cost savings are being passed onto riders as they work towards their goal to "make mountain biking more awesome, not more expensive." Framesets now start at $1,995 and complete full suspension builds at $2,995... Where else can you get a US made mountain bike for under $3k!?
For 2018 they’ve also introduced four new Limited Edition color options, more durable decals (*which no longer appear to have been designed in MS Paint*), and have improved dropper post clearance for those that want to slide theirs all the way in. Just as in 2017, riders can use the online builders at RideGG.com to pick their frame and decal color, as well as dial in their build kit with ten component customization options, including suspension, drivetrain, wheelset, and more.
New 2018 Build Kit Options Include:
- The new MRP Ribbon Coil fork
- Spank bars, stems, and pedals to add bling. Available in black, red, and blue (maybe match the spokes of the new Industry Nine wheelset options?)
- SRAM Eagle drivetrains
- Bike Yoke Revive dropper posts in 160 and 185 mm travel lengths
- Industry Nine Trail 270 and Enduro 305 wheelsets
- DT Swiss XMC 1200 wheelsets, which they’ve found to be one of the most reliable carbon options on the market
- Huck Norris and CushCore tire inserts are available with every bike and come installed with your wheelset as part of a complete bike or frameset
2018 Frame Updates Include:
- More dropper post insertion. The stealth routing port on the frames allows an additional 30 mm of seat post insertion, allowing riders to run a Bike Yoke 185 mm post in a size Small (full suspension frame)
- New decals. The new waterslide decals are more durable, plus exclusive GG wind tunnel testing shows drag is reduced by .666% (the devil is in the details!)*
- * DISCLAIMER: They don’t actually have a wind tunnel
- F* Yeah Red
- Glow in the Gnar
- White Knuckles
To build your Guerrilla Gravity bike, click here.