2019 RockShox Reverb AXS – Electronic Cordless Dropper Seatpost
SRAM has released the details on their new battery powered electronic cord-free AXS system. The AXS system can be configured for customization of your AXS drivetrain, Reverb AXS seatpost, and can track maintenance intervals, count shifts, and more as the system knows how long you’ve been using your bike for. Details inside from SRAM.
Developed for mountain, road, gravel, and everything in between, AXS™ connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS™ app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware. All so you can concentrate on the most important thing—your ride.
Claimed ride time of 20-25hours between recharges. Interchangeable batteries between the seatpost and derailleur.
REVERB AXS™ : MSRP $800
Our intention with Reverb AXS™ was inventive and pure: No hoses. No routing. No energy wasted. Not a single thing in the way of the experience. We created a reliable wireless-electronic dropper post and controller that actuates with drastically less effort and zero distraction. Expanding what’s possible on a bike, Reverb AXS™ is enabled by SRAM AXS™ technology, a new level of interaction, personalization, and connectivity across all AXS™ enabled components.
- Effortless Electronic-Wireless actuation and infinite height adjustment with a single touch.
- Clean, simple and fast to install. No hoses to route, no fishing required.
- Updated internals for faster return speed in all conditions.
- New Vent Valve Technology, a simple and reliable built in service solution without disassembly of the seatpost.
- SRAM AXS™ technology, a new level of interaction, personalization, and connectivity across all AXS™ enabled components.
- Includes RockShox AXS™ handlebar controller, rechargeable SRAM battery and charger.