SDG Announces The RADAR Saddle | MTB-MAG.COM
SDG Announces New RADAR Platform and RADAR Mountain Saddle
The SDG RADAR Platform
With many innovations including the industry’s first Kevlar saddle cover, the Bel-Air, and the winning-est World Cup DH combo –the I-Beam Technology saddle and post, SDG has been at the forefront of the MTB saddle game for over 25 years. The new RADAR platform is the culmination of all of those years of saddle technology. We understand that everyone has different needs, different riding styles, and different shape and material preferences when it comes to saddles, but we did our best to cater to all when developing this new base platform-starting off with RADAR Mountain model.
SDG unveils the new RADAR Saddle Platform and their first model in the line, the RADAR Mountain.
The SDG RADAR Mountain SaddleBuilt on rider feedback and blending key technology features from the Duster P Mtn, Circuit Mtn and Fly Mtn, the RADAR Mountain has an optimized shape to fit the majority of aggressive trail riders, with performance and all day comfort in mind.
• Free Float Comfort Flex –Adjusted position of the rails inserts to increase wing flex and rider comfort, while enhancing pedaling efficiency.
• Flat Forward Design –Allows for free movement on the saddle in aggressive riding positions.
• Rear Buzz Cutout –Extra tire clearance for modern 29’ers at full compression.
• Nose Platform –Provides extra support while shifting to front of saddle when climbing.
• Hidden Undercut Relief –Cutoutin base of saddle to provide extra perineum comfort.
• Nylon Glass Base Bridge –Provides extra support for optimal power transfer.
• Peri Canal Groove –Pronounced center channel from tip to tail to ensure additional pressure relief.
• Optimal Pressure Distribution –Platform designed to minimize pressure on perineum and sit bones.
• Kevlar and Cordura Protective Sides –Helps eliminate saddle damage with protective sides.
• Available in Ti-Alloy, Cro-Mo and Steel Railed Options: 270mm x 138mm.
• Price Points that actual riders can afford: $49.99, $69.99 and $99.99
The new SDG RADAR Mountain Saddle is available in a range of colors:including turquoise, gold, and olive green to match any setup.
Paired with new Tellis Dropper,the RADAR Mountain is the ultimate combo for any trail rider.
The SDG RADAR Mountain is currently being used by top Enduro riders, including the Unior Devinci Racing Team.
The RADAR Mountain is available now, worldwide. If you’re buying a new bike, keep your eyes peeled for the RADAR on bikes from: Canyon, Cube, Devinci, Guerrilla Gravity, Mondraker, Norco, Orange, Radon, YT and other selective leading brands.
Also stay tuned for future RADAR developments, as we’re working on models with our friends at Deity, along with Cam Zink and Sensus. And later this summer, a Rear Rise platform model and a minimalist RADAR will be rolling out.
Sdgcomponents.com IG: @sdgcomponents