Industry Nine is excited to announce our third generation Trail rim, and we’d like to share the details with you in advance of our official launch. The Trail270 is set to release on January 8, 2018 and replace the Trail245.
With design elements borrowed from our Enduro305 and Grade300 rims, this is our most impact-resistant Trail rim to date. The Trail270 is avaialble in both 27.5″ and 29″ with 32 hole and 24 hole drilling. The 24 hole giving a slightly more supple ride while shaving a few grams in the process.
Just like every other wheel in our lineup, the hubs and spokes can be customized with any of our 11 colors. They can be easily configured through our AnoLab page. We also took this opportunity to update the rim graphics to our more subtle and “works with anything” contour lines motif.
– Available in 27.5″ or 29″
– Built on our bulletproof Torch Mountain System Chassis
– 24 or 32 hole rim drilling
– 27mm inner width is 2.5mm wider than our previous generation
– Rim design based on our heaviest hitters, Enduro305 and Grade300
– Recommended for 2.2″ – 2.5″ tires
– 27.5″ 24H – 1480g, 32H – 1560g // 29″ 24H – 1560g, 32H – 1650g.
– MSRP $1225 for 24H, $1245 for 32H