Tustin, CA ─ May 15, 2018 ─ COROS Wearables is now shipping its first GPS multi-sport smartwatch. COROS PACE is designed to deliver your performance metrics, when you need it most. This premium, lightweight GPS multi-sport smartwatch provides advanced statistics for your running, swimming and cycling activities, all while out-pacing the competition on reliability.
PACE is engineered with low powered, highly efficient technology which powers the battery life to last up to 30 days in standard mode and up to 25 hours in GPS mode. With the addition of Bluetooth 4.2 BLE connections, PACE has ultra-fast data sync and connection times. Data accuracy is a major focus at COROS, with five built-in sensors, including a barometric altimeter, PACE is designed by and for athletes. At the heart of PACE, lies the COROS App. With the app, you can measure your performance and share it with your friends, giving you all the tools you need to prevail from the activity before.
“After months of testing PACE with athletes worldwide and taking their feedback to our engineers, we are thrilled to finally bring our first athletic watch to market,” said Lewis Wu, CEO, COROS Wearables. “As one of the best battery performance athletic watches in its class, PACE will support ultra-athletes in their most demanding races. COROS customers can look forward to regular software updates, as our hardworking team of developers and engineers continue to improve the software, to deliver the best value and experience to users.”
- Built-In Heart Rate Monitor – PACE features a built-in heart rate monitor that records while swimming, cycling and running. With the COROS App, you can fully customize your zone training by adjusting both your reserve and max heart rate. Along with providing post-training stats, the watch will process this information to provide your calories burned and intensity minutes.
- Prominent and Durable Watch Strap – Every part of the watch matters. We picked the best material to build the watch strap which aids the heart rate sensor to provide accurate readings. Available in three different colors, you can select the band of your choice that best fits your personality.
- Accurate Elevation Readings – We know the importance of data accuracy, that’s why PACE features a barometric altimeter. Unlike most smartwatches, which use GPS to measure elevation changes, our barometer will use the Earth’s atmospheric pressure to determine your altitude. This is crucial for cyclists and trail-runners who need accurate elevation points while making those double-digit grade climbs.
- Built for the Long Haul – You no longer need to worry about continually charging your watch. With an innovative CPU system engineered for power optimization, PACE will perform up to 30 days in standard mode and up to 25 hours in GPS mode.
- The Most Reliable Location Systems – GPS, GLONASS, and BDS satellites will work together to quickly locate your position and adjust altitude, even through interference outdoors. It ensures that wherever you are, you can rely on the watch to precisely know your location.
- UltraSync Technology – COROS UltraSync Technology cuts your average mobile app sync time in half after your workout. So long are the days you have to spend minutes holding your phone, waiting for the data to upload.
- COROS App – Fully customize your data screen metrics such as cadence, stride length, pace, stroke rate, and SWOLF. After your workouts, improve your performance by analyzing your workout inside the COROS App with graphical statistics such as pace, cadence, elevation and heart rate zone activity.